Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Ray

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ray Ray

Anybody know where Ray Ray Armstrong out of Miami is projected to go? Defiantly looking forward to watching him play in the pros. May go under the radar miami should really take a look.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Dirty Dirty
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Couldn't agree more. Hoping he's a 5th round gem for us like Reshad Jones was. Could be our answer at FS.

Dream Phins Draft (As of 5/6):
    1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Ju'Waun James 4. De'Anthony Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Brandon Linder 7. Nevin Lawson
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've seen 5th to 7th round... would deff be down to draft him with a COMP pick or in the 7th
    Last edited by fanfin; 02-23-2013 at 01:51 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Meh, I'd rather go elsewhere with that 5th round pick. His name was the hype more than anything else . . . he really underachieved at the U and some of his actions lead me to believe he is dumb as ****.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's more of a Strong Safety, I think he is a gem seeing how in Miami he didn't exactly have the best coaching just look at Sam Shields however his coverage skills are ok at best but he hits very hard.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Like KDawg said, he was overrated at Miami. I saw people talking second round before he got kicked off the Canes and I couldnt figure out why.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    He's more of a Strong Safety, I think he is a gem seeing how in Miami he didn't exactly have the best coaching just look at Sam Shields however his coverage skills are ok at best but he hits very hard.
    Sam Shields was a WR for like 3 of the 4 years and he was making strides in that last season at CB. Ray Ray played safety the entire time at the U and he certainly didn't wow me at all. I like the fact that he is extremely athletic . . . I mean hell, he led his high school team to the state championship . . . at QB . . . but I've seen some of the great safety's come through this program and Ray Ray never should the instincts to be in that category. Plus he is rather stiff and not the best decision maker.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Chris McCain Should Start

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    XB1 Conroller
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Sam Shields was a WR for like 3 of the 4 years and he was making strides in that last season at CB. Ray Ray played safety the entire time at the U and he certainly didn't wow me at all. I like the fact that he is extremely athletic . . . I mean hell, he led his high school team to the state championship . . . at QB . . . but I've seen some of the great safety's come through this program and Ray Ray never should the instincts to be in that category. Plus he is rather stiff and not the best decision maker.
    Just remember that you are comparing him to the greatest group of safeties in NFL history in Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. Any safety would look like a scrub in comparison.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PSL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by illscriptures View Post
    Just remember that you are comparing him to the greatest group of safeties in NFL history in Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. Any safety would look like a scrub in comparison.
    Ray Ray also looks like a scrub compared to guys like Randy Phillips. He just didn't have it. Not only the instincts, but he wasn't terribly fast either. I seriously doubt he even makes a practice squad.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan81 View Post
    Anybody know where Ray Ray Armstrong out of Miami is projected to go?
    Jail, probably.

Quote Quote