Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting After It : Yet Another Off Season Plan... Mine Is Good, Though

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tell me, why in the world do you cut a pro bowl guard? I can understand trying to trade him, but just cutting him. Sorry you lost me there.

Everyone thinks it's easy to be a GM, but it helps if you at least understand the game.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinMagic View Post
    What's everyone's love fest with fasano? He's ****in beyond awful. He gets zero separation from defenders. I don't care how well he blocks, he doesn't put an ounce of fear into defenses. Why are we gonna resign him? Please no....
    Beyond awful??? How the heck do you come to this conclusion? Sure he's not the ideal number 1 tight end, but he gives us a scoring threat with 4-6 TDs a year. That's above average for a TE! Combine him with the likes of a young athlete in Tyler Eiffert and we could have ourselves a nice TE set.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Getting After It : Yet Another Off Season Plan... Mine Is Good, Though

Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Beyond awful??? How the heck do you come to this conclusion? Sure he's not the ideal number 1 tight end, but he gives us a scoring threat with 4-6 TDs a year. That's above average for a TE! Combine him with the likes of a young athlete in Tyler Eiffert and we could have ourselves a nice TE set.
    Nice post bro!

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would be kind of excited with that roster.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikema View Post
    Tell me, why in the world do you cut a pro bowl guard? I can understand trying to trade him, but just cutting him. Sorry you lost me there.

Everyone thinks it's easy to be a GM, but it helps if you at least understand the game.
    Why? Because he should have never been at the pro bowl in the first place! That's why. If you can't see that, then I really don't care for your opinion anyways because you don't have a clue.
    "May the acorns rest in peace..."
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So we cut our pro bowl LG and start our 76th ranked Jonathan Martin at LT. Yah, that's a real good plan.

Sorry, but that is just tooooo warped.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What? wait,wait,wait................Nolan Carroll is our # CB ??????????????
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia411 View Post
    My reasoning is that this team is full of overpaid losers and it needs to be purged and replenished with playmakers and winners. That's why I'd be letting go of almost everyone and signing playmaking winners... And Brandon Moore who is a beast that just happens to be a little long in the tooth but he can definitely still play.
    Honestly I think that Incognito sucks and he's immensely overpaid. I think Brandon Moore and Kyle Long would make an excellent pair of guards.
    Brandon Moore has played RG forever. You wouldn't want to move him to the left side at this stage.

He would be an excellent signing and probably available at a bargain because of age. He might even sign a 3 year deal with about a 5mil a year cap number.

However, Jonathan Martin was abyssmal at LT and almost as bad the rest of the year at RT. In 4 weeks at LT he gave up 17 qb hurries and got knocked on his asss by a 200 pound safety.

Martin stinks and needs to be on the bench if not gone.

A rookie starting at OG, and not an experienced rookie. A rookie who doesn't even have a lot of experience at OG in college. Yikes

Jerry and Garner competing to start at OT????????? This is a fail, a total fail, they have already tried it with both guys more than once.

This would be the worst OL in the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikema View Post

Jeff Saturday was a pro bowl centre this year that got benched part way through the season. Are you saying that you wouldn't cut him had he not retired if you were the packers?

incognito should never've been at the pro bowl to begin with. If we can find an upgrade like levitre, moore or through the draft i'd happily cut him.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gimmie patterson
    Quote Quote