Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wallace to Miamin Reports Gaining Steam!!

1. -11
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    After watching the WR's at the combine, I think Wallace has lost some leverage. He's a pure speed guy and there was plenty of that on display this am at the combine.
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfin View Post
    After watching the WR's at the combine, I think Wallace has lost some leverage. He's a pure speed guy and there was plenty of that on display this am at the combine.
    I agree with this...Not only Wallace but ALL FA receivers. Lets use our own B.Hartline for example. I understand the proven vs. unproven thing, But if I'm a GM i'm saying Hartline I rather draft one of these sub 4.4 guys and take my chances...
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Anything that ties in thoughts to an Omar Kelly report should not be trusted.
    Exactly. I won't ever click on anything by Omar anymore...Ever. I love that I'm privy to his
    useless tweets on Finheaven. I've seen him complain about being "Disrespected"....Nice grammar there,
    Mr. professional journalist guy. He's so tough.

Funny, in SOFLA you've got a guy like LeBetard, who is acutely interested, concerned about, and good
    at his craft to an obsessive/compulsive level...Then...You've got Omar, who has issues stringing two complete
    sentences together.

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If his disappointing year is 64 catches for 800+ yards and 8 TD's sign me up. Thats better production than we are used to seeing. 17.2 YPC career avg? Yeah we want that.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks

FA

If the pats are in it for real then that's over. Come on, you can play with billichek and brady or philben and tanny. No brainer. I love philbin and tinny shows real promise but those guys in new are proven and look to be contenders for along time.

Tevon Austin is the guy I want and his height isn't even a thought. I think the bills will be snatching him up. The jets could take cordarelle and then we could be out of a real play maker at wr. Teyvon Austin is a healthier/ faster version of Percy Harbin and is exactly what we need but as our luck goes, two of our division rivals pick before us and both need wr help.

And, throw in the Ireland factor and our hope at finally landing a play making wr can go real bad real quick.
    Last edited by NRA; 02-24-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Now Omar is stating on Twitter that Miami's competition for Wallace is the Patriots.
    Lol, someone is trying to drive the price up
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    I still want Jennings.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not in patriots makeup to pay top dollar for anybody not named Brady. Wallace would have to take less dinero to catch passes from big Tom...I don't think he's willing to do that.
    24/7 365 day a year #1 Phinatic
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    Exactly. I won't ever click on anything by Omar anymore...Ever. I love that I'm privy to his
    useless tweets on Finheaven. I've seen him complain about being "Disrespected"....Nice grammar there,
    Mr. professional journalist guy. He's so tough.

Funny, in SOFLA you've got a guy like LeBetard, who is acutely interested, concerned about, and good
    at his craft to an obsessive/compulsive level...Then...You've got Omar, who has issues stringing two complete
    sentences together.
    harsh.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Wallace to Miamin Reports Gaining Steam!!

I can't justify giving Wallace that much. Isn't Marshall a superior receiver to Wallace? And what was Marshall making?

I think everyone here is blinded by Wallace's speed and fail to see he is not a complete receiver.
    Quote Quote