Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins should (finally) be able to draft play-making WR

1. -1
    Dolphins on 3!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NewHampshire
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17

Dolphins should (finally) be able to draft play-making WR

Danny
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd like to nab wr with first pick and package picks and trade up back into first for eifert.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im warning people now, St louis has two picks at 16 and 20. They need a TE. Chicago, Giants, Green Bay, Atlanta are all eyeing TE and Eifert is a no brainer. It will be near impossible to trade back up and land him, but Ertz may be at 2nd round. If you could trade down with St louis at 16 in case they want Lane Johnson then that is more doable but I dont see it going down this way with Wr so deep and fast.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    Im warning people now, St louis has two picks at 16 and 20. They need a TE. Chicago, Giants, Green Bay, Atlanta are all eyeing TE and Eifert is a no brainer. It will be near impossible to trade back up and land him, but Ertz may be at 2nd round. If you could trade down with St louis at 16 in case they want Lane Johnson then that is more doable but I dont see it going down this way with Wr so deep and fast.
    Miami should not worry about what other teams are doing . . . they have enough needs to to worry about if they aren't able to land Eiffert. Personally my idea is to go with Fasano, Clay and Egnew . . . load up at WR, get a CB and pass rusher and a OLineman with those first 5 picks. If Miami gets Eiffert it will be because he fell into there laps in round 2.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wallace isn't worth the money we wants. I'd like to scoop Patterson or Austin at 12. Now 12 may be high for Austin but he's electric and woul be a good fall back option IMO.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I personally do not see the Oline being a big issue, Jake Long needs to be healthy and Martin has gain experience and should be a much improve player and that will be enough to make our oline dramatically improved plus with the coaching staff and the players having a second year with each other.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by twix2500 View Post
    I personally do not see the Oline being a big issue, Jake Long needs to be healthy and Martin has gain experience and should be a much improve player and that will be enough to make our oline dramatically improved plus with the coaching staff and the players having a second year with each other.
    Miami had a line with a beat up Jake Long, Ritchie Incognito and John Jerry . . . 3 guy who really don't fit what they want to do in a ZBS. Jake is talented enough to be a LT in any scheme but at his price tag and injury history, you could see the team going elsewhere. We also could use upgrades at guard as both of the current starters are more of the mauling type of guards, but I guess we could manage, though not ideal. If MIami threw a LG like Jonathan Cooper into the mix . . . that leftside of Martin/Cooper/Pouncey could be wicked for the ZBS.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What we do in the draft is all about what we accomplish during FA.

It's just nice to have options. The stink of the Tuna looks to be finally leaving our franchise.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There are some decent OT in this draft. I don't believe there is going to be big market for Long. I think he and his agent will be a little disappointed. Same for Sean Smith. Ditto for Hartline.
    The Fins have most of the leverage in these negotiations IMHO.
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm falling more and more in love with Tavon Austin as the off season progresses and although he may be considered a reach at 12, there is no way he will be there for us in the 2nd round, and I would honestly not be upset if we drafted Austin at 12. I want Eifert more than anyone but Austin is the next Steve Smith.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote