Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Ireland Supporters

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

Question For the Ireland Supporters

I have made it known that I really would like a new GM and front office here but if Ireland can prove me wrong and get us into the playoffs next season I would change my opinion of him. For all the ireland supporters on this board I have a question- What would it take for you to want him out of here? Would another 6-10 or 7-9 season do it? Are you giving him another 2 more years no matter what?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starting to hear voices

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Undecided. I want to see what happens between now and opening day. IMO, he has a chance to redeem his rep.
    JMB
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ireland is bulletproof.

He will always be considered the most qualified person for the job. Why? Because he currently has "Miami Dolphins" in front of his title. Its only when he loses those words will he be considered trash.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered

#freespesh. Because HIPAA
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....e-Recap-Thread
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I won't put words in their mouth, but my opinion is you will get few Ireland supporters who will state right now that they will withdraw their support after another sub-500 season. They will make sure they have wiggle room if he is retained.
    Tara
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by erralyn View Post
    I won't put words in their mouth, but my opinion is you will get few Ireland supporters who will state right now that they will withdraw their support after another sub-500 season. They will make sure they have wiggle room if he is retained.
    Bull****. sub-500 and he won't have any supporters. this is it. winning season and playoffs or he's gone.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What you Ireland critics failed to realize is most fans loyalties lie deeper than your usual knee-jerk reactions. I could care less whether you're a dolphin fan or not, and why in the world would you think I would? You mean nothing to me, and you never have, and you never will unless you're willing to give me an incredibly large amount of money for nothing. I've been a dolphin fan since 1970, hell yeah I want them to win, but I go in anywhere regardless.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikema View Post
    I could care less whether you're as a dolphin fans or nots, and why in the worlds would you think I woulds? You means nothing to me, and you never haves, and you nevers will unless you're willing to gives me a incredibly large amounts of money for nothings. I've been a dolphins fans since 1970, hell yeah I want them to win, but I go in anywheres regardlesses.
    Okay...? LOL.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I too am an old timer who doesn't believe in the knee jerk reaction. What will show up more is because this year he has cap and draft picks and no one looking over his shoulder like Parcells. If he falters then Ross should look to a replacement. He will still need help from coaches and scheduling. I do believe we go playoff this point forward.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Restore the greatness!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikema View Post
    What you Ireland critics failed to realize is most fans loyalties lie deeper than your usual knee-jerk reactions. I could care less whether you're a dolphin fan or not, and why in the world would you think I would? You mean nothing to me, and you never have, and you never will unless you're willing to give me an incredibly large amount of money for nothing. I've been a dolphin fan since 1970, hell yeah I want them to win, but I go in anywhere regardless.
    Uh, no. My loyalty is to the Miami Dolphins and if I believe the person in charge of bringing in talent over the last five years hasn't done a good job of it, then I want that person gone. A five year analysis of his work isn't knee-jerk. Is Jeff Ireland the worst GM in the league? I don't believe so. But I don't believe he has the eye to consistently bring enough talent to make this team a Super Bowl team.

Ricky Williams: the greatest back in Miami Dolphins history

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by endorPHINS72 View Post
    Uh, no. My loyalty is to the Miami Dolphins and if I believe the person in charge of bringing in talent over the last five years hasn't done a good job of it, then I want that person gone. A five year analysis of his work isn't knee-jerk. Is Jeff Ireland the worst GM in the league? I don't believe so. But I don't believe he has the eye to consistently bring enough talent to make this team a Super Bowl team.
    Well said.
    Quote Quote