Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: For the Ireland Supporters

1. -91
    Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O Town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Doesn matter who the qb is, you dont put that below average group of receivers out there. hell if that was the plan then he should have been fired.
    i disagree lockz these young receivers were SUPPOSED to have promise meaning Marlon Moore, and Roberto Wallace, they had to be given the chance to prove themselves or we were going to lose potentially great receivers, they were bums, we move on.....

thats NO different than what we are doing to Lamar Miller this year, we give him a year to prove himself, if he is a bum guess what we are doing EARLY in next years draft?
    Follow me on Twitter.. @DSEmpire_BA

For My work http://dynastysportsempire.com/author/brent-antonio/
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinSoldia View Post
    i disagree lockz these young receivers were SUPPOSED to have promise meaning Marlon Moore, and Roberto Wallace, they had to be given the chance to prove themselves or we were going to lose potentially great receivers, they were bums, we move on.....

thats NO different than what we are doing to Lamar Miller this year, we give him a year to prove himself, if he is a bum guess what we are doing EARLY in next years draft?
    If they thought Marlon Moore and Roberto Wallace were starting material or even close then they were stupid. Every scrub doesnt deserve a chance to play on sunday . Neither player has proved enough to be more than a last roster guy. That rationale makes no sense. so do we need to see Carrol and another cb scrub play this year before we address that area( I know we dont need to)
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    But if Ireland really thought these receivers would be 1 and/or 2 level talent, then why was he recorded on Hard Knocks as saying (I paraphrase) that the entire set of receivers were 4s or worse? Ireland knew what he had before the season started. He simply refused to attempt to fix a problem of his own making.
    Quote Quote  

4. -94

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O Town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If they thought Marlon Moore and Roberto Wallace were starting material or even close then they were stupid. Every scrub doesnt deserve a chance to play on sunday . Neither player has proved enough to be more than a last roster guy. That rationale makes no sense. so do we need to see Carrol and another cb scrub play this year before we address that area( I know we dont need to)
    huge difference between Carrol(who was on the roster) and Wallace(who was on the last year of practice squad)

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by z926538 View Post
    But if Ireland really thought these receivers would be 1 and/or 2 level talent, then why was he recorded on Hard Knocks as saying (I paraphrase) that the entire set of receivers were 4s or worse? Ireland knew what he had before the season started. He simply refused to attempt to fix a problem of his own making.

correction he didnt KNOW his statement was that we have 3s and 4s and he hopped they could be one and two.....

im not going to be backed into a corner where im labeled an Ireland supporter, i can care less if he is here or not, but his moves were deliberate
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    huge difference between Carrol(who was on the roster) and Wallace(who was on the last year of practice squad)

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

correction he didnt KNOW his statement was that we have 3s and 4s and he hopped they could be one and two.....

im not going to be backed into a corner where im labeled an Ireland supporter, i can care less if he is here or not, but his moves were deliberate
    He did not do a good job of dealing with the wr or cb situation last year whether you are a supporter of Ireland or not i think we can all agree there.
    Quote Quote  

6. -96

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O Town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He did not do a good job of dealing with the wr or cb situation last year whether you are a supporter of Ireland or not i think we can all agree there.
    whether or not you agree or disagree, it can be seen that the last season was a throw away,
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    whether or not you agree or disagree, it can be seen that the last season was a throw away,
    well they forgot to tell the hardworking fans that actually buy tickets. No excuse for any team treating a season like that
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well they forgot to tell the hardworking fans that actually buy tickets. No excuse for any team treating a season like that
    You expect them to actually call a press conference to announce their specific/detailed plans to the fans? Do you think the other 31 NFL teams won't listen into that PC?

This is where you constantly lose me. It's statement like these that scares me with you. I just don't know how else to explain it to you, other than to come out and just type it. That's not a reality based POV to hold IMO. Of course they didn't tell the fans or anyone else for that matter what their plans were. It would be moronic, and grounds for immediate firing.

There's no doubt, the Marshall situation threw them for a loop. Even though they knew how irrational he can be, it had to be a bit of a shock to 1st see him embarrass his QB Moore after the Pro-Bowl to then have him act up again months later. I hold Ireland responsible for his backup plan not working, but not for not having a plan-b.
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    You expect them to actually call a press conference to announce their specific/detailed plans to the fans? Do you think the other 31 NFL teams won't listen into that PC?

This is where you constantly lose me. It's statement like these that scares me with you. I just don't know how else to explain it to you, other than to come out and just type it. That's not a reality based POV to hold IMO. Of course they didn't tell the fans or anyone else for that matter what their plans were. It would be moronic, and grounds for immediate firing.

There's no doubt, the Marshall situation threw them for a loop. Even though they knew how irrational he can be, it had to be a bit of a shock to 1st see him embarrass his QB Moore after the Pro-Bowl to then have him act up again months later. I hold Ireland responsible for his backup plan not working, but not for not having a plan-b.
    You miss my point I was just saying that there is no excuse for having a so called throw away nfl season. if u have good young prospects like Tannehill play them but as to Moore andWallace were never anything other than barely NFL bodies and never will be. I dont expect a team to do anything but blow smoke up butss of fans . They created a hole at receiver and had all off season to fix that hole through draft and free agency. They drafted 4th te's and 3rd runningbacks as well as deep depth lbs before they even addressed receiver, then tried to play low budget with the likes of Chad johnson and nannee. He had a bad plan regardless.
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ross makes clear he does not expect a take-your-lumps rebuilding season, even though many of the teamís moves suggest otherwise and even though many observers expect lots of losses.

ďAt this point, Iím optimistic that we will be competitive and make the playoffs,Ē Ross told us in the past few days.
    Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sport...#storylink=cpy
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote