Right now I'm General Manager of the Dolphins. I took Bjoern Werner at 12 overall, and traded back up into the 1st round to take Cordarrelle Patterson. Then I took Travis Kelce at pick #54. Then I took Shamarko Thomas at pick #82.
I understand. I see it in your sig now... I couldn't figure out what you were talking about when you mentioned getting your hands on two of my top 15 players but you obviously traded up. That's a pretty good haul you got there.
Who the hell are those other writers drafting? Good grief.
I'm not up again until pick 174. I'm aiming to pick the kid that was so explosive he exploded his own heart. I think he stands a chance at being legitimately one of the top three corners in this class. If he lives.
- I can't put Zac Stacy above Franklin and Ball....i like those guys too much.
- I like the Mike James 5th round grade. I don't think he goes there b/c i think he's undervalued, but he can do a lot from special teams to 3rd down blocking/receiving and spot duty carries. He'll definitely make a roster imo.
- BIG fan of Kelce. I have him ranked really high as well. Also a fan of Stoneburner....i think he'll be a good value later in the draft. I think you have Ertz a little low though.
- Wheaton above Keenan Allen? No way. Allen is incredible off the line and runs great routes, is super smooth. I also have Woods much higher. I think he's been overlooked b/c of Marquise Lee.
- Totally agree on Bostic....think he's a stud inside. Never liked Te'o, so 3rd round is ok with me. Ogletree in the 2nd also makes sense to me....the guy lacks instincts, slow to react, doesn't read keys but athletic as hell....think he's better suited for the outside.
- I think Arthur Brown is a little low, i'm thinking 2nd round. I also like Gerald Hodges more around the 4th instead of the 6th.
- Big fan of Hugh Thornton out of Illinois. Most mocks have him in the 4th, which i think is a steal! Glad to see you agree and have him ranked higher. Also like Alvin Bailey. Would like Miami to get either one.
- Wow, you really blasted Menelik Watson. 7th round for the Brit!!
- I agree that Shamarko Thomas is completely underrated at the moment due to his height. The guy can fly and hit like a truck. I like Cyprien in the 2nd though.
Slimm I was wondering if u had any insight on a wr Ryan Spadola out do Lehigh. He is the son of my mothers co worker. Saw he ran a 4.41 unofficial I believe and I did not see him on your wr listing. Just was looking for some intelligent feedback, I was impressed enough her son got a combine invite but was looking for a little more info if you got it.
Slim, can you elaborate on why Carradine is your #1 rated defensive end?
Last edited by hooshoops; 03-01-2013 at 01:52 AM.
hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
for the love of god get a real freaking mike already!!!