Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Draft Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Good evening Dolphins fans! Here's my March mock draft video

Enjoy!

Em
    www.footballgameplan.com
    "Where Football Makes Sense"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Really like the small school mock draft you did showing these kids some appreciation. Well worth it.

I also agree to an extent about Damontre Moore. This is a linebacker who was asked to play with his hand in the dirt as a Junior against all these SEC offensive lines, and he still managed to almost lead the SEC in TFL's.. only a couple shy of Clowney and Jarvis Jones. He's hanging right in there with 'em in terms of sacks as well. He's doing something right to earn 38 TFL's and 21 sacks over the past 2 seasons. However, his workout really hurt him.

I wanted to ask you if you scout your former team much? I've known Greg Stewart for over 20 years... he's the DC at UL-Lafayette. I hear a lot of good things coming from the coaching staff about Javone Lawson over the years and worked him up on film since his breakout Junior season in 2011.

Have you given much of a look at Lawson? I've always been really impressed with the kid on tape... particularly the way he obliterated the San Diego St. secondary that consisted of Leon McFadden and Larry Parker in the 2011 New Orleans Bowl to the tune of 9 catches, for 193 yards and 2 TD's. His production dropped off in 2012 because of a bad quarterback situation where they couldn't really settle on a starter.

Let me know if you get a look at him.
    Last edited by TedSlimmJr; 03-01-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    another great vid!!! keep it up
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Emory, my man! Thanks for stopping by again. Keep up the good work!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    Really like the small school mock draft you did showing these kids some appreciation. Well worth it.

I also agree to an extent about Damontre Moore. This is a linebacker who was asked to play with his hand in the dirt as a Junior against all these SEC offensive lines, and he still managed to almost lead the SEC in TFL's.. only a couple shy of Clowney and Jarvis Jones. He's hanging right in there with 'em in terms of sacks as well. He's doing something right to earn 38 TFL's and 21 sacks over the past 2 seasons. However, his workout really hurt him.

I wanted to ask you if you scout your former team much? I've known Greg Stewart for over 20 years... he's the DC at UL-Lafayette. I hear a lot of good things coming from the coaching staff about Javone Lawson over the years and worked him up on film since his breakout Junior season in 2011.

Have you given much of a look at Lawson? I've always been really impressed with the kid on tape... particularly the way he obliterated the San Diego St. secondary that consisted of Leon McFadden and Larry Parker in the 2011 New Orleans Bowl to the tune of 9 catches, for 193 yards and 2 TD's. His production dropped off in 2012 because of a bad quarterback situation where they couldn't really settle on a starter.

Let me know if you get a look at him.
    Thanks Big Slimm! Yessir you know I'm always keeping a close eye on my Cajuns! Lawson is going to be a fine player at the next level..his route running is flawless! Also, he has game-breaking ability. I see him as a solid #2 option.

Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    another great vid!!! keep it up
    Thanks Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiFinsJC View Post
    Emory, my man! Thanks for stopping by again. Keep up the good work!
    Preciate that MFJC!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As always, well done. Those small school features are impressive ... Bimiji St. ... really!?!!? That's one I didn't even know, lol. I'm also happy to see someone other than myself who is impressed with the Mellette kid from Elon. I can see him becoming the next Marques Colston if things break his way.
    Quote Quote