Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SS and VD

1. -1
    Pro Bowler
    WPA:
    vCash:

Humor SS and VD

remember not to long ago when they were the leagues best CB tandem? LMAO

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-are-in-miami/
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer
    WPA:
    vCash:
    It's really wild to think one of the MEAN reason why we "Doubled-Up" on the selection of those two players at their respective positions was to avoid just this.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    DILLIGAF
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    This thread title is misleading. I thought for sure I would be reading about a bad experience in the backseat of a monte carlo.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Vontae is awesome, nothing but great memories of him playing db for us. He will be really really good.
    Sean Smith I got nothing but horrible memories. I hate his play.
    The way they play the game couldn't be more opposite.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Elite
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    I wish we didn't give up VD and instead traded Smith but oh well. I think VD if motivated will still be an above average cornerback. Smith is hopeless that guy is a *****, he doesn't like to tackle and I don't even remember his last interception.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    #12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    VD can be a monster if he gets his head right. Hopefully a change of scenery helps his career. Too much talent to go to waste.

SS is an extremely average CB who has hit his ceiling.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Vontae is pretty good. He'll have a solid career if he can get his head on straight. Sean Smith sucks.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    VD was a good player for us and has more upside - he can make picks, force fumbles and is very good in run support/tackles well. He's a bit immature in my view. I wish we still had him but oh well.

Smith, I feel like all I do is write about how much I think this guy sucks. Can't make a play when it matters. In fact, can't make a play, period. Has not made a single game changing / momentum changing play for us in 4 seasons. On the other hand, he's made plenty of those for the other team. A complete sack of crap. I don't want him if he was willing to take league minimum. Simply because he's just not "one of MY guys" - I mean, football is about hitting, catching the ball and scoring. He doesn't do any of those things well. In my opinion, he also suffers from "Wannstedt-itis" - the ability to repeatedly come up small in big moments, snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, turn a sure-fire good play into a bad one - you know, that kind of thing.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    I wish we didn't give up VD and instead traded Smith but oh well. I think VD if motivated will still be an above average cornerback. Smith is hopeless that guy is a *****, he doesn't like to tackle and I don't even remember his last interception.
    But you can probably recall like the last 5 dropped INTs!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoDeVante Parker's 11
    Who freaking cares 2009 draft class=bust as far as our future is concerned!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter
    WPA:
    vCash:
    I remember being very optimisitc about this duo when they were rooks. What a shame, this organization couldn't do anything write the last decade +.
    A wise man once told me: "Sometimes when you close your eyes, you can't see."

Quote Quote