Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Hartline and Dolphins near deal....

1. -271
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by herndonsr View Post
    with wallace on the other side hartline will be great they will not be able to double on him and go get a te and let a/f walk
    Ya but the fear is they will double Wallace and Hartline won't be able to get any separation being covered by the D's 2nd best DB. Shoot you can make a case the 2nd best DB will be on Best not Hartline, and Hartline may still not be able to get any separation.

I can't sit here and tell someone when he makes a similar argument that they are wrong. As ppl have pointed out, Hartline played with Brandon Marshall.
    Quote Quote  

2. -272
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wallace and Jennings are going to be hot commodities. If they didn't get Welker signed, they could have been going into the draft with nothing. I'm thinking the Wallace and Jennings saga is going to play out like the Payton Manning sweepstakes last year.
    Quote Quote  

3. -273
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i just don't see where the emotional distress should hang over a guy who plays on a football field for 3 hours a week so much that he can't go out and earn his paycheck...if that's low class of me well then so be it...i can grieve for 6 other days but come sunday i'm playing and giving my organization my all...

anyways it looked to me like the opposition started double teaming starks more after his hot start of the season etc and that was the reason i attested for any i guess the word would be fall off in his production...

not emotional distress...
    Unless you are speaking from personal experience, you cannot perceive that as a fact. There are many situations in life where you can say how you think you would react, but without truly experiencing it, you have no idea in reality. This thread is getting way too personal with some posters on here though, keep it about Hartline and how he shouldn't be making anywhere north of $4.5m.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

4. -274
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man, I thought I was going to sign on and see that Hartline had been signed already..
    2014 Mock Draft

1. Zack Martin - OT/OG - Notre Dame
    2. Chris Borland - ILB - Wisconsin
    3. C.J. Fiedeorowicz - TE - Iowa
    4. Trai Turner - OG - LSU
    5. Brandon Thomas - OT/OG - Clemson
    6. Storm Johnson - RB - South Florida
    7. Calvin Barnett - DT - Oklahoma State

Quote Quote  

5. -275
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    oklahoma
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just think u have to keep tannehills bread n butter... HARTLINE
    Quote Quote  

6. -276
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    How can anyone possibly compare Hartline to Nelson?Nelson is at most times lined up against 3rd or 4th team dbs,part of the best 4 man tandem of receivers in the league. Green Bay is dumping their weak link and were salivating at chance to overpay for him! OH YEAH he had a pretty good qb the last 4 yrs.Hartline lines up vs 1cbs,consistently double teamed,until now had subpar qbing.People just want to gripe about everything,great signing fair price good job J.I,
    Quote Quote  

7. -277
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinokie View Post
    I just think u have to keep tannehills bread n butter... HARTLINE
    Not to take away from hartline but its like being in a desert and u had nothing to eat he seems good compared to anything else u have
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

8. -278
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Not to take away from hartline but its like being in a desert and u had nothing to eat he seems good compared to anything else u have
    If we are going to play Hartline = food... hartline would indeed be the bread and butter in this case, however, for a meal to work you need steak (shut up vegans) potatoes, some green beans, a fork, a knife and finally something to wash it down with. Hartline is only part of a good meal, i'm egar to see what the main cut of meat is going to turn out to be.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

9. -279
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    oklahoma
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wildbill I agree with u n id like to sigh a big time wr in fa but lets face it we building young n I believe we will make the playoffs as a wildcard but to risk 11 to 14 mil on a guy that has had injuries or just wants a high pricetag when ur trying to make ur run in the next 2 to 3 yrs is too risky plus u still have good opportunity in the draft to get a couple good wrs n a top notch te... just my opinion
    Quote Quote  

10. -280

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harbour View, Jamaica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Talk about a waste of $2-3 million that isn't worthy.

Could have found a better WR for less in Brandon Lloyd. Probably find a more talented receiver in the third round at that.
    Quote Quote