Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: With Hartline re-signing...

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    fanfin's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2012
    Posts:
    1,808
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Question With Hartline re-signing...

    how do you think this will effect the rest of FA and the draft? I think we still make a run at Wallace and or Jennings. In the draft if we got Swope and Justin Hunter our WR's would be stacked. Wallace/ Jennings, Hartline, Swope, Hunter, Bess, Matthews.... What do u think?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,391
    vCash:
    6494
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is a total madden scenario man. But I believe we still go after Wallace/Jennings with Hartline too.

    Then I'd guess one receiver thru the draft before round 3 or before, depending on who is signed. and possibly one later.

    *just saw Bowe's deal. Man, we are really gonna have to shell it out if we want Wallace

    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,836
    vCash:
    6171
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not sure why anyone would think us re-signing Hartline would stop us from going after Wallace or Jennings, or even sign both of them. Just because a contract is worth 6-7 million on AVG per year this doesn't mean that's what the cap hit will be for the 1st couple of years.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    allsilverdreams's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,458
    vCash:
    2471
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    That is a total madden scenario man. But I believe we still go after Wallace/Jennings with Hartline too.

    Then I'd guess one receiver thru the draft before round 3 or before, depending on who is signed. and possibly one later.

    *just saw Bowe's deal. Man, we are really gonna have to shell it out if we want Wallace
    thats why i say spend the $ in a better way.rather than on oneguy who will demand 12 + million.get our future #1 wr in the draft just like we did last year with qb
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    miamiron's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    7,798
    vCash:
    639
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    how do you think this will effect the rest of FA and the draft? I think we still make a run at Wallace and or Jennings. In the draft if we got Swope and Justin Hunter our WR's would be stacked. Wallace/ Jennings, Hartline, Swope, Hunter, Bess, Matthews.... What do u think?
    I think I miss your sig with a new #1 pick every other day
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    fanfin's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2012
    Posts:
    1,808
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiron View Post
    I think I miss your sig with a new #1 pick every other day
    more like 2 a week... things change... you think Ireland's idea of his #1 pick hasn't changed a lot?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    1,136
    vCash:
    4817
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    more like 2 a week... things change... you think Ireland's idea of his #1 pick hasn't changed a lot?
    Actually I think Ireland settled a couple of weeks ago on the Offensive Tackle that he plans to take in the first round.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    fanfin's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2012
    Posts:
    1,808
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by z926538 View Post
    Actually I think Ireland settled a couple of weeks ago on the Offensive Tackle that he plans to take in the first round.
    too bad there won't be one there worth taking
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Perfect23's Avatar
    I wish people understood this

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    4,285
    vCash:
    1522
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still believe that we will go after Wallace or Jennings because they know Hartline is not a number 1
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    joeharley666's Avatar
    STUD

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2007
    Posts:
    1,000
    vCash:
    3449
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Think some of these posters have rocks in their heads. Hartline is going to be a very very good highly productive #2 receiver for this team. My god, the defenses went after Hartline and Bush and tried keying on shutting those guys down and look at the games and the season Hartline had. Especially for a guy who does not have #1 talent. You get a true #1, Hartline will shine AND score more TD's. don't understand why no one gets it and see's him for what he his.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 133
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 11:19 AM
  2. Do you agree with re-signing Hartline?
    By oasis in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 02:16 PM
  3. Drew Rosenhaus hints Hartline is close to re-signing?
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •