Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins expected to show interest in Cook

1. -41
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Im not huge on signing Wallace, but I was just thinking earlier about a scenario where we signed Wallace, Cook, and Hartline............... then we proceded to draft Tavon Austin and Swope.

You guys think we would have much speed on the field with those guys on the field? Just the thought brings a smile to your face dosent it. Can you imagine DCs thinking about having to face us with that kind of matchup nightmare. What do you do if Austin is in the slot or backfield or who knows where and Wallace is outside with la flama blanca Swope/Hartline lined up on the other side.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Looavul
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ANUFan View Post
    I had no idea he was this big and/or fast!
    he also has 35 3/4" arms!!!! if you have no frame of reference for that number, I suggest you look at some other TE's arm lengths. dude has the wingspan of an albatross.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
    Wallace& Cook in free agency.

Trade up for Dee Miliner. Show me you have balls Ireland.
    couldnt agree more!
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Im not huge on signing Wallace, but I was just thinking earlier about a scenario where we signed Wallace, Cook, and Hartline............... then we proceded to draft Tavon Austin and Swope.

You guys think we would have much speed on the field with those guys on the field? Just the thought brings a smile to your face dosent it. Can you imagine DCs thinking about having to face us with that kind of matchup nightmare. What do you do if Austin is in the slot or backfield or who knows where and Wallace is outside with la flama blanca Swope/Hartline lined up on the other side.
    sorry man thats just too much when we have other gaps on OL, DE, CB, and now that im hearing that clemons might be coming back you can add FS to it too, it sounds awesome but we have other problems
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Looavul
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post

I love the idea.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Looavul
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lphan72 View Post
    sorry man thats just too much when we have other gaps on OL, DE, CB, and now that im hearing that clemons might be coming back you can add FS to it too, it sounds awesome but we have other problems
    we don't have gap at DE, besides in the collective imaginations of many fans. sure, draft some late round depth or draft a gem thats slid in the earlier rounds, but dont call it a gap. we have (1) one All Pro DE, (2) a first round pick DE, (3) a (top of) 3rd round pick DE. I saw over and over last year when we were able to get quick pressure on the QB only to have him quickly find an open WR to sling the ball to.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fakespike View Post
    we don't have gap at DE, besides in the collective imaginations of many fans. sure, draft some late round depth or draft a gem thats slid in the earlier rounds, but dont call it a gap. we have (1) one All Pro DE, (2) a first round pick DE, (3) a (top of) 3rd round pick DE. I saw over and over last year when we were able to get quick pressure on the QB only to have him quickly find an open WR to sling the ball to.
    excuse me, for some reason i had a brain fart and forgot we franchised starks, my bad there
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why is it everytime it's a slow news day it seems like these analyst talk about who Miami is expected to go after?

As if were the only team that has needs in the entire NFL. for a team that gets no press, during every off season it seems like we get the majority of it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawd2u View Post
    When did Jared Cook all of a sudden become Jimmy Graham, or Rob Gronkowski? I see people wanting to give cook 6-7 million, are you kidding me? The most Tony Gonzalez ever made was about 7 mil a year and he's one of if not The best TE ever to play in the NFL. I know Cook has some good measurables but I would under no circumstances pay that much for a guy who has never caught more than 49 passes, 760 yards, or 4 td's in one season.
    because what few people that do want Cook sees a Graham,Gronk ,and Gonzo in him and so do i , Cook will become an elete TE in the NFL and i sure as hell want him in a dolphin uniform before he dose break out into those mentioned above , so if we can grab Wallace , Cook and move up if need be to get Milliner in the first , oh and imo keep Bush and let thomas walk , man we would have one heck of an offence with these moves , but its not up to us , so ireland needs to step up to the plate and hit a homerun .

Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I either want Cook or Bennett both would be perfect next to Wallace
    Quote Quote