Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Brilliant article on Wallace and Ireland

1. -71
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 16phinsrfast View Post
    That guy "fell forward" almost 90% of his minimal snaps and averaged close to 5 YPC on his "minimal snaps".
    '..
    in mostly meaningless situations. not say he doesnt have potential but way too much hype based on so little actual evidence.
    Many thought the sam about Travis Minor in 2003
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Andre Johnson is Houston's prime receiver, not the second banana to Antonio Brown. Considering accelerators just bumped him to $9.5MM, paying Wallace anything more than that is a travesty.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    You don't supposed the list of positive drafts (Pouncey, Martin, Tannehill, Jones, Hartline) are an indicator of a positive future? Mind you all those picks happened in the last two years, which is showing Ireland is having a better success in the draft than in those previous years with different management and philosophies. Also, you move on from the past and use it as a learning tool, not dwell on it and live in fear.
    cheers.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

That quote you have of Junc is priceless comedy. What a short bus that child is.
    If you are going back and claiming Hartline then you have to take all the bad draft picks to that date! Can't just Cherry Pick.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

4. -74
    It is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Can you provide proof that Ross will fire Ireland? I havent seen any indication of that.

Dont need to answer that, it was rhetorical. Theres been no indication that Ross will fire Ireland and even if his contract is expiring(which im hesitant to believe) Ross has made more puzzling moves. Like extending Sparano.

By all means, i would love to be proven wrong this offseason. Make me eat crow Ireland. I'll publically bask in my "shame" as we moon walk into the playoffs. Get us a playoff berth and heaps of credit will be had by all. But "hope" isnt the same as "expect". I hope Ireland becomes a great gm. I expect us to bomb out this offseason, have another losing season, and listen all next offseason to how "Ireland just got full control, his players that he totally didnt draft but also totally did draft need to get experience, and if we dont make the playoffs in 2014 he'll really be in trouble! No seriously, he will!"
    You forgot the "hard schedule" excuse; the schedule this upcoming season isn't anything close to a cupcake. I'm really trying to get excited for this offseason and upcoming season, i really am, but my intuition won't let me.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You don't supposed the list of positive drafts (Pouncey, Martin, Tannehill, Jones, Hartline) are an indicator of a positive future? Mind you all those picks happened in the last two years, which is showing Ireland is having a better success in the draft than in those previous years with different management and philosophies. Also, you move on from the past and use it as a learning tool, not dwell on it and live in fear.
    cheers.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

That quote you have of Junc is priceless comedy. What a short bus that child is.
    The bad still outweighs the good at this point.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Stench of the Iron Age (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVlkgT4RCzo
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Andre Johnson is Houston's prime receiver, not the second banana to Antonio Brown. Considering accelerators just bumped him to $9.5MM, paying Wallace anything more than that is a travesty.
    Why do you keep bringing up Antonio Brown Vaark? He has less career TDs than Wallace had last year. Also, Wallace's best year Brown was a NON factor a rookie with 16 catches.

Quote Quote