Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe Ireland has EVERYONE fooled

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

GM Maybe Ireland has EVERYONE fooled

And is scheming something epic like the signings of Mike Wallace, Keenan Lewis, Jared Cook, and Chris Clemons and drafting Keenan Allen at #12 and OT Kyle Long #42 and Tank Carradine at #54...... I think with the way the AFC is with a good offseason the only threats to us in the AFC are Denver and New England who both have 36+ year old QB's. I think the time is now... FINS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How can Ireland have anyone fooled when he has not revealed his plans to anyone?
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geforce View Post
    How can Ireland have anyone fooled when he has not revealed his plans to anyone?
    because everyone expects the same old dolphins in 2013.. not an explosive team on offense
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    What in Jeff Ireland's history of running this franchise leads you to believe that he has everyone fooled right now?
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    What in Jeff Ireland's history of running this franchise leads you to believe that he has everyone fooled right now?
    with HIS OWN first 2 first rounders he hit homeruns with Mike Pouncey and Ryan Tannehill.. He has never had the cap space or money he has available. Remember the report of him rubbing his hands together in the locker room after Buffalo game saying "I've got picks and money". Ireland is in a position everyone on this forum would love to be in. Your response is exactly what I am talking about. Everyone thinks he is just going to do the same old conservative spend money and picks on OL DL and LB, or totally blow this offseason... The cap space and draft picks were by design. IMO Wallace > Bmarsh. Everyone expects Ireland to fail but I believe he has a plan and is sticking to it. I think everyone will be SHOCKED by this offseason and all the media pundits will be picking Miami as the team to watch in 2013.. Have some faith brother, I know the results haven't been what we want but rome wasn't built in a day. It is our time, fins up!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How is everyone fooled when there are TONS of reports about signing Mike Wallace and multiple reports about adding pieces around Tannehill? There is also now reports surfacing of Miami interested in Cook. I dont see how anyone is being fooled.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    And is scheming something epic like the signings of Mike Wallace, Keenan Lewis, Jared Cook, and Chris Clemons and drafting Keenan Allen at #12 and OT Kyle Long #42 and Tank Carradine at #54...... I think with the way the AFC is with a good offseason the only threats to us in the AFC are Denver and New England who both have 36+ year old QB's. I think the time is now... FINS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WR at 12? No thanks
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah we could only be sooooo lucky...i think the only one fooled IS Jeff Ireland himself. If he thinks signing Hartline is a good idea at 6.5 mil a year then we r in trouble and are probably all going to be extremely dissapointed in 2013 and im expecting alot of the same old fins from the past 10 years.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    How is everyone fooled when there are TONS of reports about signing Mike Wallace and multiple reports about adding pieces around Tannehill? There is also now reports surfacing of Miami interested in Cook. I dont see how anyone is being fooled.
    Everyone would be fooled by Ireland delivering a GREAT OFF-SEASON, like the one I threw out there. No one expects Miami to be a contender but I do
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    I think maybe he is "fooling" us by saying we r interested in those guys and we end up signing a 32 yr old OG and 30 year CB that we over pay for and bammm!!! FA offseason complete... Dont forget overpaying for Fartline...
    Quote Quote