Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: most overlooked thing of the Hartline deal

1. -41
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What one TD tells me is that he is not a true number 1, and that he would be a very very good number 2. If we had a megaton, Johnson, Wayne type number 1, then they would be double teamed and Hartline would be freed up. If he signed elsewhere, then he would be missed more than most people realise.
    Can I ask you something? How does that make any sense if he is the bad number 1 why do you think he's going to be a very very good number two. History has shown that he is a below average number two receiver when we had Marshall here and was a below average number 1 receiver last year. I don't understand why Dolphins fans seem to be so content with being mediocre and having so many mediocre player. I don't think there is another number 1 receiver in the league that had only 1 touch down in the season. it says something because they are other receivers with terrible quarterbacks and terrible offenses that seem to score on a lot more than Hartline
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    oklahoma
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hartline is a good team guy n a legit #2 IMO plus we have to keep him for tannehills insurance policy aka go to guy
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinokie View Post
    Hartline is a good team guy n a legit #2 IMO plus we have to keep him for tannehills insurance policy aka go to guy
    Yeah sorry but i dont want Tannehills "go to guy" to be Hartline... If he is then Tannehill is never going to grow as a QB and its going to kill his game. I dont want a guy that scores ONE TD and year to be any QBs go to guy.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not even worried honestly. Matthews is going to beat out Hartline for the 2 spot. Bank it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    I'm not even worried honestly. Matthews is going to beat out Hartline for the 2 spot. Bank it.
    Thats not going to happen.... not cuz matthews doesnt have a chance or cantr but because if this team pays hartline 6+ mil a year they aint going to let it happen.
    Quote Quote