Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Anyone ever heard of this CB?

1. -1
    Bleed Aqua

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

Player Anyone ever heard of this CB?

Cris Houston?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/07/3270695/dolphins-free-agency-chris-houston.html

"So whom exactly does that leave when the best free-agent option at cornerback might be Sean Smith – the guy the Dolphins are about to let walk out the door?
    Try Chris Houston, the best cover corner few outside of NFC North have heard of.
    Houston, a six-year veteran who has split his career between Atlanta and Detroit, led the league in interception-return yardage in 2011. And he followed that with perhaps an even better 2012 – even if the statistics weren’t as impressive"

We ll the finz were up, but then they let me down... again
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: I saw the PS controller so I figured you'd like the PS logo as well.1972 Dolphins LogoPS4 ControllerMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91
    say this last night, was an interesting read - don't know anything about him though.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, he was on a Atlanta team that needed better play from their CB's and they let him walk. Now he's being let go from another team that really needs good CB play. That sums up his play better then anything else can.

He was also voted as the worst left CB in the division done by Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal..... and it was NFC North personnel people who voted.

He's one of the top 50 CB's in the NFL, so if your looking for better than that you have to keep looking.
    Still banging and laughing
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol, just finished reading the article and came back to Finheaven to see if that was who this thread was about. If what is read is true about this guy it would make perfect sense to offer him a contract, I'd like to see someone with the means break down his film and give a no BS assessment of his play.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is just like SS. Very inconsistent and average at best. Pass.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Bleed Aqua

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Miami View Post
    Yeah, he was on a Atlanta team that needed better play from their CB's and they let him walk. Now he's being let go from another team that really needs good CB play. That sums up his play better then anything else can.

He was also voted as the worst left CB in the division done by Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal..... and it was NFC North personnel people who voted.

He's one of the top 50 CB's in the NFL, so if your looking for better than that you have to keep looking.
    yeah, i havent seen any of his play and dont recall seeing him play in atlanta either. So i dont know much about him... but if he's anything like this writer is saying, i guess it wouldnt hurt to give him a look, especially if he's not breaking the bank
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinasota View Post
    yeah, i havent seen any of his play and dont recall seeing him play in atlanta either. So i dont know much about him... but if he's anything like this writer is saying, i guess it wouldnt hurt to give him a look, especially if he's not breaking the bank
    I will say he is a much better player now then he was coming out of college because coming out he was just a strong freak that could run like the wind and was over drafted and that's why Atlanta let him go they just got sick of waiting for him to become the player they thought they drafted...but yeah, he's a decent player. Nothing to wright home about tho.
    Quote Quote