Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is nobody talking about Matt Moore?

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Why in the world would you open a QB competition when your second year guy performed as well as he did in his rookie year?
    Have you noticed on every national program that covers the NFL they talk of 3 stellar rookie QBs instead of 4? Throwing more interceptions than touchdowns is not "playing well". You are full on delusional.
    "Coach Sparano assured us at the beginning of the week, they win the turnover battle, they win the game," guard Richie Incognito said. "And we went out there, turned the ball over."
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defiant View Post
    Have you noticed on every national program that covers the NFL they talk of 3 stellar rookie QBs instead of 4? Throwing more interceptions than touchdowns is not "playing well". You are full on delusional.
    I dont think thats fair. He did play well and thats not unexpected of a rookie qb. He still played well( well for a rookie)
    Rg3 and Wilson were way ahead of anyone else but thats year one
    Faux News making people dumber and less informed by the minute.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

I see now y u have red rankings... I will leave it at that cause if I said what I was Thinking I'd be banned... Mirror delusional
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Absolutely not true. He may not have had the impact the other 3 had as a rookie, but there are plenty of commentators that think he has a very bright future and needs weapons. Your mistake is comparing him relative to the other 3 QB's rather than relative to his own experience and talent surrounding him.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you're going to start hurling insults? Sorry but I don't have time for you.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    I dont think thats fair. He did play well and thats not unexpected of a rookie qb.
    Yes it is. It's not the 1990s anymore. 3 rookie QBs severely outplayed him THIS YEAR ALONE, including some drafted after him.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Absolutely not true. He may not have had the impact the other 3 had as a rookie, but there are plenty of commentators that think he has a very bright future and needs weapons. Your mistake is comparing him relative to the other 3 QB's rather than relative to his own experience and talent surrounding him.
    TO be fair dolphin fans do the same with Ponder and Locker even though they look like promising qb's also. hell in actuality Blain Gabbert looks like he has promise.

Another example is how people act like Tannehill played so much better than Weeden even though they played pretty damn similar. My main problem with Weeden was lack of development time
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yup. Luck, RG3, Wilson were so far superior to Tannehill, Weeden
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As much as the Fins, allegedly, would love him back for his leadership, inspiration and abilities as a back up, realistically in this division alone he could start for Buffalo and the jests. I'm not convinced he couldn't beat out Kolb, Ponder, Gabbert/Henne, Palmer as well as some others. As a result, he's not top of conversation because most of us know that Matt will do what he prudently should - leave for relatively big bucks now that Alex Smith is off the market to compete for a starting job. This is his golden opportunity.

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehills rookie year is virtiually indistinguishable from Chad Henne's first year starting. Enough said, really.
    Quote Quote