Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why is nobody talking about Matt Moore?

1. -31
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Funny how people want to act like RG3 has such a great cast. Yea its better than Phins but his season was amazing and I dont see any qb doing better than him with the weapons he had.

I mean cant we all agree that tannehill did fine lets not try to dismiss qb's that did much better. I dont think Tannehill would have did better than these guys in same situation, this is not saying tannehill will not be good
    RGIII played very well but look at how dumbed down that system is. He is not going to last in the NFL unless they can turn him in to a guy that can operate within the pocket instead of taking off when there is pressure. Additionally, the read option they are running there, as well as Seattle, was effective but as the season wound down, defenses were learning to contain it.

All the rookies played exceptionally well but have different abilities, just as they have different talent around them.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    There will be no QB competition this year but I hate the thought of Moore going to the Jets. With the lack of 1st round QB's this year Matt should get a good offer from somebody but I'm sad to see him leave.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Moore goes to NYJ and beats us I'm going to bump this thread.

"Philbin knows all, I trust him more than you" blah blah blah. Exact same crap you people were spewing out when Wannstedt was making franchise crippling decisions. "Well, he's the professional, you're just some guy on a message board." Yeah trusting the professionals and never thinking for yourself has worked out well the last 15 years hasn't it?
    "Coach Sparano assured us at the beginning of the week, they win the turnover battle, they win the game," guard Richie Incognito said. "And we went out there, turned the ball over."
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by defiant View Post

"Philbin knows all, I trust him more than you" blah blah blah. Exact same crap you people were spewing out when Wannstedt was making franchise crippling decisions. "Well, he's the professional, you're just some guy on a message board." Yeah trusting the professionals and never thinking for yourself has worked out well the last 15 years hasn't it?
    Keep dreaming dude.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=defiant;1064601193]If Moore goes to NYJ and beats us I'm going to bump this thread.

"Philbin knows all, I trust him more than you" blah blah blah. Exact same crap you people were spewing out when Wannstedt was making franchise crippling decisions. "Well, he's the professional, you're just some guy on a message board." Yeah trusting the professionals and never thinking for yourself has worked out well the last 15 years hasn't it?[/QUOTE

No one here has brought this up but you. And I'm sure if any team we play gets DKL and we lose you will bump this thread.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Funny how people want to act like RG3 has such a great cast. Yea its better than Phins but his season was amazing and I dont see any qb doing better than him with the weapons he had.

I mean cant we all agree that tannehill did fine lets not try to dismiss qb's that did much better. I dont think Tannehill would have did better than these guys in same situation, this is not saying tannehill will not be good
    Not trying to take anything away from RG3 but it's really no comparison when you look at what he had compared to what Tannehill was working with.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defiant View Post

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Stating that something is possible is not equal to rooting for its fruition. Try to have better reading comprehension.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    There will be no QB competition this year but I hate the thought of Moore going to the Jets. With the lack of 1st round QB's this year Matt should get a good offer from somebody but I'm sad to see him leave.
    Initially I thought Moore would go there because I thought the Jets would eat Sanchez' contract and start over. Now, I doubt it. The Jets may call it a competition but looking at who they are looking at, Sanchez will be their starter. Moore is not going some place where he should obviously start but won't even get consideration at the start of the season.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    Not trying to take anything away from RG3 but it's really no comparison when you look at what he had compared to what Tannehill was working with.

A very average Santanna Moss and Pierce Garcon is not exactly the marks bros. In fact he did not have one player who caught more than 48 passes too many want to act like any Qb could do what griffin could do.
    How many rookie qb's have a 4 to 1 td to int ratio. Its not just a matter of talent around them.
    Quote Quote