Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 88

Thread: Huge trade rumors

  1. -71
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    3,143
    vCash:
    5104
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motormouthmaz View Post
    On twitter incarceratedbob has leaked a rumor of a possibly trade between the chiefs and dolphins. The trade would have us send our 1st and 2nd pick this year and an additional pick next year for the chiefs 1st this year which would help us replace long with jouckel. If we sign a cb ye and wr in FA this would be a great move. Incarceratedbob is a very reliable source.
    All you have to do is look at the organizations over the past year to know that is not true. They would not give up three draft picks to get a player in the draft. Can't see it.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2013
    Posts:
    39
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    oklahoma
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That would be a terrible move
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    Highzenga's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2012
    Posts:
    190
    vCash:
    2056
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only we would finally trade up for the #1 pick and pick a LT. Hope this doesnt happen
    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    64
    vCash:
    1186
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well bob called Landry to the bills and reports are leaking they contacted his agent
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,825
    vCash:
    20392
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by motormouthmaz View Post
    Well bob called Landry to the bills and reports are leaking they contacted his agent
    What bob does is throw a MASSIVE amount of **** at the wall counting on one of the wetter pieces of **** sticking. He then scrapes that sticky **** off the wall, frames it above his fireplace with fluorescent arrows pointing to it, and throws a rug over the half ton pile of **** lying on the ground. Next he puts up signs advising all his strangely devout followers to come over and check out his amazing piece of sticky ****. They're in such awe at this sticky **** that they fail to see the gigantic hill of **** seeping out from under the rug of his far greater number of misses.

    He then tells them to go forth and spread word of the sticky **** to all message boards.





    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    MiamiCalifornia's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2006
    Posts:
    352
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    South Pasadena, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefins View Post

    Lets start a What has BOB gotten right vs wrong thread!!
    The internet isn't large enough to hold such an epic thread.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    Harry_Bagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,963
    vCash:
    6849
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    What bob does is throw a MASSIVE amount of **** at the wall counting on one of the wetter pieces of **** sticking. He then scrapes that sticky **** off the wall, frames it above his fireplace with fluorescent arrows pointing to it, and throws a rug over the half ton pile of **** lying on the ground. Next he puts up signs advising all his strangely devout followers to come over and check out his amazing piece of sticky ****. They're in such awe at this sticky **** that they fail to see the gigantic hill of **** seeping out from under the rug of his far greater number of misses.

    He then tells them to go forth and spread word of the sticky **** to all message boards.
    That's exactly what he does. Seriously, the guy reminds me of a cult leader with his zombie followers that believe only what they are told to
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    Chuck-182's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    579
    vCash:
    1230
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hahahaha that would literally be the most stupid thing our franchise could do
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2007
    Posts:
    11
    vCash:
    1023
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No chance of this happening.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    dolpns13's Avatar
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    25,006
    vCash:
    26925
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Huge trade rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by motormouthmaz View Post
    On twitter incarceratedbob has leaked a rumor of a possibly trade between the chiefs and dolphins. The trade would have us send our 1st and 2nd pick this year and an additional pick next year for the chiefs 1st this year which would help us replace long with jouckel. If we sign a cb ye and wr in FA this would be a great move. Incarceratedbob is a very reliable source.
    You clearly have no idea who incarcerated bob is if you think he's a reliable source. He's one of the top 3 worse posters in fin heaven history.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. HUGE clue in Marion Barber to Dolphins Rumors
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:00 PM
  2. Huge 7-Player Trade in NBA
    By CedarPhin in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:52 PM
  3. A-Rod trade rumors
    By Roman529 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 10:35 AM
  4. HUGE TRADE finalized for sure!
    By topcopusaf23 in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 12:38 PM
  5. Trade Rumors....
    By chillin6776 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •