Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins interested in Charles Woodson and Wes Welker

1. -21
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dagger151 View Post
    Welker isnt coming back to the Fins, ive heard the Denver rumors a ton out here in Denver and it would be a great fit for him to go from catch with Brady to catch with Manning.
    yeah, I dont know if about any talk, but I have seen FA articles stating that he would be good for Peyton in Denver and I would have to agree.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    Bess is one of the most reliable receivers we've had since he came here and he's cheap, don't get rid of him.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    or just sign a recveiver who has caught 100 passes since he has left Miami.Cut Bess. HE SUCKS. Wallace deep, Hartline intermeditate, and Welker underneath. Throw in a TE like Brandon Myers or Tyler Eifert and that is very scary passing game.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

yes Eifert is not going before #12 unless a team loves him and trades up before us
    If bess gets cut, they will be 31 other teams calling for him. Some of you guys say some crazy ****.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    I wish people understood this

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    no we dont need Miami wrs dropping any passes hehe Welker the superbowl
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd b honest...I'd rather have Bess. Devone is a badass and would have just as good of numbers as Wes if he was on the pats with Brady as his QB
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bess has been compared to Welker, is younger, and cheaper. If we lose Bess he will show up in New England to replace Welker and it will be status quo the Pats wont miss a beat, while we look foe someone in the slot that gets open, and catches the ball don't sell Bess short.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    .http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/10/dolphins-undergo-paradigm-shift-in-free-agency/

Signing Wallace and Welker would not only make Tannehill look like a stud but would disarm Brady. I could live with Wallace Hartline Welker. BYE DAVONE!
    Kidnap Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski and drop them in the middle of the Pacific ocean. THEN Tom Brady might be disarmed. Tom Brady makes Wes Welker, not the other way around. He's replaceable, those 2 mammoth TE's are not.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Brady won superbowls without Wes Welker or the TE's for that matter. Just saying.

The Boston press thinks he'll resign with the Pats.

'Nothing imminent' with Welker: The latest news on Wes Welker is that there's "nothing imminent" between him and the Patriots, a source told Comcast Sportsnet. However, the the team and the player are "closer than they've ever been on getting something done." ESPN reported Wednesday Welker would first test free agency before deciding where to end up while the Boston Globe believed Welker will eventually remain a Patriot.
    (Updated 3/7/13)

Wes is a very good ball player but I would not over pay for him. Without Brady i'll bet his numbers get cut in half.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FINatic054 View Post
    I'd b honest...I'd rather have Bess. Devone is a badass and would have just as good of numbers as Wes if he was on the pats with Brady as his QB

Yea and Lamar MLLER would have just as good a numbers running the ball if he were on Vikings lol. Such BS Bess is a good player but he is not close to as dangerous and reliable as Welker.
    Welker had 112 receptions with Matt Cassell as his qb. If you could just plug any player in and do that how come no other players seem to do it.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Brady won superbowls without Wes Welker or the TE's for that matter. Just saying.

The Boston press thinks he'll resign with the Pats.

'Nothing imminent' with Welker: The latest news on Wes Welker is that there's "nothing imminent" between him and the Patriots, a source told Comcast Sportsnet. However, the the team and the player are "closer than they've ever been on getting something done." ESPN reported Wednesday Welker would first test free agency before deciding where to end up while the Boston Globe believed Welker will eventually remain a Patriot.
    (Updated 3/7/13)

Wes is a very good ball player but I would not over pay for him. Without Brady i'll bet his numbers get cut in half.
    It all depends on the offense but a smart offense would use him right. I still think he is a 80 -100 catch guy anywhere he plays.
    He caught 112 passes with Cassell at helm so its not all Brady
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think some one at the Dolphins office is just giving that drama queen reporter misinformation...

YOu know every warm body associated with the Dolphins must be sick and tired of that insect...
    Quote Quote