Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really have never been..

1. -1
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox Logo

I really have never been..

More excited for free agency than I am now. With the big talks about Wallace and Tannehill going into his 2nd season with (hopefully what will be) a much better reciever corps. The draft coming up with us having nothing but tons of picks and many options to use them on. It really is going to be a great offseason and a great season to be a dolphins fan!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jacksonville,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's been a lonnnnng time. I love it so far,but temper your hopes on Wallace 'til it's done.Been heartbroken way too many times!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman54 View Post
    It's been a lonnnnng time. I love it so far,but temper your hopes on Wallace 'til it's done.Been heartbroken way too many times!!!
    couldn't agree more. Especially how it's been these past few seasons
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honestly I don't mean this to be another critical post against Ireland but its is what it is.

The Offseason used to be my favorite part of the NFL year. I enjoyed, Free Agency, Draft and Training Camp as much or more then I did the actual season.

But Having Ireland pulling the trigger has really hampered my ability to enjoy the Free Agency and Draft. I just have no faith in him and really hate seeing him time and time again fix holes he created and overpay for players because he is unable to draft skill positions. It really has hampered our team and the regrowth of our franchize.
    Chubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jeffy Ireland.
    A wise man once told me: "Sometimes when you close your eyes, you can't see."

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    Honestly I don't mean this to be another critical post against Ireland but its is what it is.

The Offseason used to be my favorite part of the NFL year. I enjoyed, Free Agency, Draft and Training Camp as much or more then I did the actual season.

But Having Ireland pulling the trigger has really hampered my ability to enjoy the Free Agency and Draft. I just have no faith in him and really hate seeing him time and time again fix holes he created and overpay for players because he is unable to draft skill positions. It really has hampered our team and the regrowth of our franchize.
    Chubbs
    Not to be critical, but my favorite part of the NFL year is the actual season itsself
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tuesday will be a great day for Fin Fans!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lphan72 View Post
    Not to be critical, but my favorite part of the NFL year is the actual season itsself
    As most and of course I understand why, the season rocks. But I really enjoyed the whole building and developing of our team. That's was until Ireland, Parcells and even Tony S literally sucked all that building and development out the window.

One of the things I like most about Philbin is coaches he has brought with him seem to be really good developers as far as I am hearing and seen.
    Chubbs
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we show Wallace the money, and he still says NO or decides to go elsewhere, hope people here don't blame Ireland. There has to be a limit where you don't cross, and I think $13 million/season is that limit. I also am going to wait to do the happy dance until things become official.
    1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
    2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
    3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
    4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
    5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
    6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
    7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    As most and of course I understand why, the season rocks. But I really enjoyed the whole building and developing of our team. That's was until Ireland, Parcells and even Tony S literally sucked all that building and development out the window.

One of the things I like most about Philbin is coaches he has brought with him seem to be really good developers as far as I am hearing and seen.
    Chubbs
    I completely understand where you're coming from. I also love the development and processes of the offseason, but there's nothing like watching the games in fall. One other thing i will give to your argument is the beginning of the season is also when school starts (bad joke lol) but i truly think this year is where Ireland rebounds and becomes less hated amongst the fan base. If he somehow screws up this offseason he better be canned with all that he has been given in money and draft picks though.
    Quote Quote