Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: this team will be the same as last season

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wow what a great post
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    Every year a bunch of people on this board, who i suspect may be fans of the latest trends and shows like "jersey shore" and " true blood" come on here and go crazy wanting to make a "splash" in free agency. About a year later, those same people complain about how bad the team is anyway.

this will be another of those years. The only reason Wallace was rated so high is b/c he was the best WR out this FA period. He is good certainly, but he is not a SUPER STAR #1. Dont get me wrong, i like the signing, but we lost a huge playmaker in reggie bush, we lost one of the best LT in football, we lost a servicable starting TE, and we lost a decent young corner. We now have a GAPING HOLE at tight end, and a GAPING HOLE in our already horrible secondary. Lamar Miller i hope can step up but we also lost a huge play maker and mis-match creator. we have also a huge hole on the offensive line which has been pretty weak already too. We sign a LB just to cut dansby - which is tit for tatt, since we didnt add a permiter pass rusher which is what this team actually needs on defense besides a corner.

dont come crying this fall when we are about the same - a mediocre team. Philbin preaches about building with what you have - but this was really not building anything.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets fan in da house!!!!!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    hoboken, nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Philbin's way or the highway.

I love his leadership and the direction of the team. Too bad you can't enjoy the improvement of the team.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Every year a bunch of people on this board, who i suspect may be fans of the latest trends and shows like "jersey shore" and " true blood" come on here and go crazy wanting to make a "splash" in free agency. About a year later, those same people complain about how bad the team is anyway.

this will be another of those years. The only reason Wallace was rated so high is b/c he was the best WR out this FA period. He is good certainly, but he is not a SUPER STAR #1. Dont get me wrong, i like the signing, but we lost a huge playmaker in reggie bush, we lost one of the best LT in football, we lost a servicable starting TE, and we lost a decent young corner. We now have a GAPING HOLE at tight end, and a GAPING HOLE in our already horrible secondary. Lamar Miller i hope can step up but we also lost a huge play maker and mis-match creator. we have also a huge hole on the offensive line which has been pretty weak already too. We sign a LB just to cut dansby - which is tit for tatt, since we didnt add a permiter pass rusher which is what this team actually needs on defense besides a corner.

dont come crying this fall when we are about the same - a mediocre team. Philbin preaches about building with what you have - but this was really not building anything.
    How can you complain, then stand by Fasano? GTFO. You people are so lost in so many ways, it shocks me that some of you even know how to turn the comp on.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

BOO this man! ^
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Where is the thumbs down button?

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks

this team will be the same as last season

Where is the "STFU" button? Always gonna be pessimists on these boards. U should give up all hope for our team... Oh, u already did! Geez!
    Quote Quote