Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: this team will be the same as last season

1. -21
    Rex's Last Stand

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    3 hour into free agency and the sky is falling. Got it, now back to my episode of all in the family.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    PSN: FatalViper

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Biloxi,MS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    Every year a bunch of people on this board, who i suspect may be fans of the latest trends and shows like "jersey shore" and " true blood" come on here and go crazy wanting to make a "splash" in free agency. About a year later, those same people complain about how bad the team is anyway.

this will be another of those years. The only reason Wallace was rated so high is b/c he was the best WR out this FA period. He is good certainly, but he is not a SUPER STAR #1. Dont get me wrong, i like the signing, but we lost a huge playmaker in reggie bush, we lost one of the best LT in football, we lost a servicable starting TE, and we lost a decent young corner. We now have a GAPING HOLE at tight end, and a GAPING HOLE in our already horrible secondary. Lamar Miller i hope can step up but we also lost a huge play maker and mis-match creator. we have also a huge hole on the offensive line which has been pretty weak already too. We sign a LB just to cut dansby - which is tit for tatt, since we didnt add a permiter pass rusher which is what this team actually needs on defense besides a corner.

dont come crying this fall when we are about the same - a mediocre team. Philbin preaches about building with what you have - but this was really not building anything.
    What the hell is wrong with watching Trueblood? It's no game of thrones, but still. Jersey Shore on the other hand....don't get mad cuz Snooki is your cousin.
    I love Miami!!![IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/2012-08-12%20sleepin/sleepin%201257.jpg[/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

this team will be the same as last season

Someone is TROLLING!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    3rd Year QB Proving my Worth

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    Worst. Thread. Ever.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    Every year a bunch of people on this board, who i suspect may be fans of the latest trends and shows like "jersey shore" and " true blood" come on here and go crazy wanting to make a "splash" in free agency. About a year later, those same people complain about how bad the team is anyway.

this will be another of those years. The only reason Wallace was rated so high is b/c he was the best WR out this FA period. He is good certainly, but he is not a SUPER STAR #1. Dont get me wrong, i like the signing, but we lost a huge playmaker in reggie bush, we lost one of the best LT in football, we lost a servicable starting TE, and we lost a decent young corner. We now have a GAPING HOLE at tight end, and a GAPING HOLE in our already horrible secondary. Lamar Miller i hope can step up but we also lost a huge play maker and mis-match creator. we have also a huge hole on the offensive line which has been pretty weak already too. We sign a LB just to cut dansby - which is tit for tatt, since we didnt add a permiter pass rusher which is what this team actually needs on defense besides a corner.

dont come crying this fall when we are about the same - a mediocre team. Philbin preaches about building with what you have - but this was really not building anything.
    I dont think so.................For the first time in years we are getting it done and now its time for the Phins 2 win. We have our QB, #1 WR and they are not even close to being done. Lets not forget the draft. I understant exactly what you are saying and yes it has ben the case in the past, but take a good look at this team. We are getting younger and better than we have ben in a long time. Lots 2 b exited about!!!!!!!!!!!!

perfect1,dantheman#1fan
    Like Father Like Son BABY!!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Avoid the 'Noid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OP is a major fanboy of Fasano. Forgot our give and take the past few months. I think he lost his man love to KC?
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Terrible thread. Please close this crap
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    BJJ Black Belt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jersey Dolfan is really JUNC in disguise
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Massachusetts
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I disagree entirely.

We got faster at linebacker and wide receiver while getting younger with playmaking players who have won Superbowls and come from teams that have instilled a winning tradition. Joe Philbin comes from a winning tradition in Green Bay. Minus Cook getting away from them, this looks like it was a part of their plan for quite some time in my humble opinion. As a big time Canes fan and seeing what Lamar Miller is capable of, I can't wait to see him get more snaps. Resigning Clemons at least leaves us serviceable at the position. The draft is obviously going to be huge but if Tannehill progresses as we hope, this team stands the best chance for the foreseeable future of dethroning the Patriots in the AFC East.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=Daytona Fin;1064611229]3 hour into free agency and the sky is falling. Got it, now back to my episode of all in the family.[/QUL
    LMAO....................2 funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote