Looking at these huge deals our guys are signing for. I know when we sign guys it cancels out, but it seems like we should still get some good compensation next year. (Enough to trade away next year's fourth in a trade this year perhaps?) Anyone care to guess what we might get?
I know it all depends what happens from here on out, but at least from this point forward this is what I have.
1. Mike Wallace, 5 Years 60 Million - 12m/yr
2. Daniel Ellerbe, 5 Years 35 Million - 7m/yr
3. Phillip Wheeler, 5 Years 35 Million - 7m/yr
Actual Total as of Now: 26m/yr
4. Michael Bennett, 5 Years 25 Million - 5m/yr (Guesstimate)
5. Eric Winston, 5 Years 30 Million - 5m/yr (Guesstimate)
6. Antoine Winfield, 2 Years 12 Million - 6m/yr (Guesstimate)
7. Dustin Keller/Brandon Myers, 3 Years 6 Million - 2m/yr (Guesstimate)
Possible Total: 44m/yr
1. Reggie Bush - 4 years 16 Million - 4m/yr
2. Anthony Fasano - 4 years 16 Million - 4m/yr
3. Sean Smith - 3 years 18 Million - 6m/yr
Actual Total as of Now: 14m/yr
4. Jake Long (Guesstimate) - 5 Years 60 Million - 12m/yr
5. Tony McDaniel (Guesstimate) - 3 Years 6 Million - 2m/yr
6. Nate Garner (Guesstimate) - 3 Years 6 Million - 2m/yr
So bottom line, it looks like we are not getting comp picks next year, right?