Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ellerbe is a bust thread got moved?

1. -11
    E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    I dont think there are double standards. I think there are posting standards. If you write something like..."Ellerbe is a Bust"....its gonna go to the trash heap. Why? If you took the time to back your thesis with facts...why not take the extra second and title your thread appropriately. You cant PROVE Ellerbe is a bust. He hasnt played yet.

I think the point is....think about what you are going to write, and then write it in a way that isnt inflammatory. Take pride in your post....
    TOUCHDOWN MIAMI!!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_dolfan View Post
    I dont think there are double standards. I think there are posting standards. If you write something like..."Ellerbe is a Bust"....its gonna go to the trash heap. Why? If you took the time to back your thesis with facts...why not take the extra second and title your thread appropriately. You cant PROVE Ellerbe is a bust. He hasnt played yet.

I think the point is....think about what you are going to write, and then write it in a way that isnt inflammatory. Take pride in your post....
    Whats the difference between posting Ellerbe is going to be bust and Ellerbe is a steal or Ellerbe is a going to be an awesome player for us? Threads with as much facts posted as the Ellerbe is a bust thread but with the latters title would never be moved to spam
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Whats the difference between posting Ellerbe is going to be bust and Ellerbe is a steal or Ellerbe is a going to be an awesome player for us? Threads with as much facts posted as the Ellerbe is a bust thread but with the latters title would never be moved to spam
    There was a big problem with the poster. His main argument was that playing alongside Ray Lewis was the reason for Ellerbe's success. And that is why he won't be be as good with the Dolphins. He also stated that his 2nd favorite team was Baltimore. Now, he could be just young and didn't know that Ellerbe played most of the year replacing Lewis, not alongside him. But if he is an adult, I'm not sure I believe he is a Raven's fan. He then doesn't respond to any posts questioning his position, but repeated the same argument, or the one about most FA's being busts. He doesn't have a history of posting. Who makes his first thread so inflammatory? He seemed a provocateur or troll in modern usage.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 72PhinFan View Post
    There was a big problem with the poster. His main argument was that playing alongside Ray Lewis was the reason for Ellerbe's success. And that is why he won't be be as good with the Dolphins. He also stated that his 2nd favorite team was Baltimore. Now, he could be just young and didn't know that Ellerbe played most of the year replacing Lewis, not alongside him. But if he is an adult, I'm not sure I believe he is a Raven's fan. He then doesn't respond to any posts questioning his position, but repeated the same argument, or the one about most FA's being busts. He doesn't have a history of posting. Who makes his first thread so inflammatory? He seemed a provocateur or troll in modern usage.
    I disagree with his logic, but that's what the forum is for. He states his opinion and other people state theirs.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Moderation
    Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to edit or delete your thread or post without consulting you first. Moderators and Super Moderators also have the right to act without consulting an Administrator first.

However, if you find that a Moderator continually does this for no apparent reason, please email an Administrator.
    According to the TOS.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote