Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All The Dolphins Fans And Haters!!!

1. -1
    Miami Dolphins are #1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17DolphinPS4 ControllerCam Wake 91Mike Wallace 11

OPINION To All The Dolphins Fans And Haters!!!

Now for all the haters who are not Dolphins fans and who are fans this is for you. First for the Dolphins fans who arent pleased on what they are doing this offseason need to wake up. Miami made some great moves. Yea they got rid of Brandon Marshall and I know alot of people werent pleased about it but I think it was a great move. It gave us more draft picks to build a better future for the team. Plus he was a head case ready to blow up. Thats not good for a young QB. Miami knew they needed a #1 WR and they got him. Mike Wallace is what Miami needs. Having a WR who can score TDS and be a deep threat is a major plus. Miami lacked in scoring TDS last season. They also got Gibson to put the cherry on top. Having Wallace,Hartline,Bess, & Gibson is no doubt the best WR core I seen in years being a Dolphins Fan. Yes Miami let Fasano go but filled that hole quick with the signing of Dustin Keller. To me I rather have Kelller then Fasano any day. Miami needed to be young and thats where they want to be to make it to the top. Every Dolphins fan is complaining about not picking up a CB yet. Its only been 4 days take a breath and breathe for a second. Miami has plenty of time to fill more holes. I bet Miami isnt done either. Miami will probably try to sign back Jake Long. If they cant then I bet Eric Winston will be a Dolphin in no time. After that is settled Miami will get a CB to fill the void of Sean Smith. There are plenty of Free Agent CB left. Charles Woodson, Brent Grimes, Tracey Porter etc..... Stop crying and saying Miami needs to pick up a CB...They WILL CALM DOWN!!! Everything is going to fall into place. Its make or break year and Jeff Ireland knows it. He must succeed with his plan. He wants to win a super bowl. He knows if he doesnt succeed this year he could be headed out the door. Thats why he is doing everything possible to make this team a super bowl contender. Once Miami is done signing a CB and OT they will fill the rest of there holes in the draft. Our first round pick should be a starting CB if everything I just said works out right. Xavier Rhodes will be Miami new starting CB along side our CB free agent pick up. So Miami Fans stop worrying and stop bashing Jeff Ireland and the front office. Its only day 4 relax and enjoy the rest of the offseason, because when its all said and done you will see Miami in the playoffs this year maybe even reach the super bowl.

Now as for the Dolphins haters....All I can say is you wish your team was doing a good enough job like Miami is this year....When Miami is better then your team you will wish you would of been a Dolphins fan all along...Go Dolphins.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    k
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We shall see nothing in free agency has me convinced of anything. Some good signings some head scratchers
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks

To All The Dolphins Fans And Haters!!!

Haha I like the argument that Jeff Ireland "wants to win a Super Bowl". Why didn't someone tell me that earlier
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nor.Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Believe in the process #finzup #BIM
    DOMINATION & DEVASTATEION 72.:bling:
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    as i said before this "TO ALL DA HATERS" thread has been made a million times the past decade and u homers have been wrong each time. nothing this free agency has been different than the past. the patriots are still better than us.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    as i said before this "TO ALL DA HATERS" thread has been made a million times the past decade and u homers have been wrong each time. nothing this free agency has been different than the past. the patriots are still better than us.
    Cmon u know we are horrible uneducated fans if we dont go giddy for every signing. Not sure people think there is some national conspiracy against the Phins
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Who the hell cares what happened in the past when it compares to this coming season. Different coaches, different players, different philosophies, etc. We may have the same GM, but GMs alone don't win or lose football games. Keep clinging to all that. Some around here sound like Junc with his redundant "4 road playoff wins" story. Don't get me wrong, we're no Super Bowl contender yet, but to say we're worst off or the same team as last year is just asinine.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Who the hell cares what happened in the past when it compares to this coming season. Different coaches, different players, different philosophies, etc. We may have the same GM, but GMs alone don't win or lose football games. Keep clinging to all that. Some around here sound like Junc with his redundant "4 road playoff wins" story. Don't get me wrong, we're no Super Bowl contender yet, but to say we're worst off or the same team as last year is just asinine.
    We are definately better at receiver but corner and oline look sad at this point(lot of free agency to go. Im concerned with run game, and corner to me we dont have a capable starting corner on team

Also we can only go on past we cannot predict future.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jeff is definitely all in. Trade up and grab Millner, you have a serviceable corner in Marshal/Damitri/Carrol. We will basically swap Millner for Smith. I was at the Rams game last year and our new receiver looked pretty darn good in person:
    Quote Quote