Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To All The Dolphins Fans And Haters!!!

1. -11
    Starting to hear voices

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Cmon u know we are horrible uneducated fans if we dont go giddy for every signing. Not sure people think there is some national conspiracy against the Phins
    There IS a national conspiracy against the Dolphins. The national media hates us. I have said before that I think the reason is JEALOUSY. The fact we basically live in Paradise, the weather, the women, the scenery, the women, the beaches, the women, the options for things to do, the women....
    JMB
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm sorry that I have an opinion. I'll remember just to fall in line and be a yes man to everything this organization does next time.

All sarcastic quips aside, every fan should watch their front office closely and form an opinion on each move. I don't have to do backflips for every move they do.

Wallace and Keller = Good!
    Eberlle, Wheeler, Hartline, Clemons = ok
    Gibson, Starks = WTF?

Those are my opinions and it's ok if I have them and express them; even if you don't think I should.
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Yeah, I remember my first beer.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    I'm sorry that I have an opinion. I'll remember just to fall in line and be a yes man to everything this organization does next time.

All sarcastic quips aside, every fan should watch their front office closely and form an opinion on each move. I don't have to do backflips for every move they do.

Wallace and Keller = Good!
    Eberlle, Wheeler, Hartline, Clemons = ok
    Gibson, Starks = WTF?

Those are my opinions and it's ok if I have them and express them; even if you don't think I should.
    Aha...now here's the slippery slope. He's allowed to have an opinion about your opinion..

Also, I feel you undervalue Starks to put him in that category. But...that's just my opinion.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    EVERY YEAR for the last 15 years of internet sports boards, the pie in the sky homers create these same threads, almost word for word saying all the moves are gold, the coaches are fabulous, the draft was the best ever, the bowl is in sight and anyone not on the bandwagon is a hater or whatever the cute word of the day is for the realists.

EVERY YEAR you guys say this stuff and so far , every year, YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG!! the REALISTS are right and we see NO follow up apologies like , "wow, you guys were right AGAIN, i thought this was the years. sorry i called you haters, i jumped the gun" etc.... .

yawn.

we had to give wallace the bloated, rediculous contract due to the past draft and free agent sins of ireland.

i like wallace, he should open up things for hartline and our rb, but, he has a crap load of baggage and could easily fail just as much as he can succeed.

the lb's went from coverage guys to pass rush guys. a wash.

nothing says playoffs right now, but lets wait for the draft. if we dont fix this cb mess, its over before it gets started!!!
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Aha...now here's the slippery slope. He's allowed to have an opinion about your opinion..

Also, I feel you undervalue Starks to put him in that category. But...that's just my opinion.
    Of course he can have an opinion about my opinion but there are some on this board that attack you for you opinion. That's not right.

When you look at that totality of Starks (Odrick playing out of position, he struggles against the run, doesn't get sacks on 3rd down, etc) then I say "WTF" to the franchise tag on him.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    We shall see nothing in free agency has me convinced of anything. Some good signings some head scratchers
    In the past few days we've transitioned from an NFL team...to an NFL team.

Remarkable.

Our power rating didn't soar from 82.3 to 91.1, just like it wouldn't have dropped 7 points if we signed nobody.

There's more info now. Far less common sense.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Nice to see a break from the Jake Long, Elvis Dummerville, etc threads and get a thread telling people how to be fans thread!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote