Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Tavon Austin

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Tavon Austin

wow.....I have only created a few threads in the few years i have been a member here... I loved swope until i saw austin...... i reviewed tons of tape of him, he is explosive. The last time i saw a player with his ability it was reggie bush. I am all in, at drafting him.. I would like to slide down later in the first round and pick up a pick and draft him...................he is the definition of a PLAYMAKER...........it gets me a lot to make a post and I believe in in Austin
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if he was 5' 11 195 he would be guaranteed a top 12 pick.......... we do not need him to carry an offense, just be a part of it............. you guys keep talking about scoring, well here is your chance............I want everyone to check him out, and review his plays..... I knew he is small but his play making ability is undeniable. As much as I love Bess and as much as I hate to admit it, Austin is a better option at the slot. He is ridiculous
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    now that I think about it, we will never draft austin...we have wallace, hartine,bess, gibson......I wish we would he is the definition of a plamaker
    Quote Quote