I know your reasons for not liking Hopkins as much as other people, I'm curious if you'd take Hopkins over Allen or vice versa? I'm really not a fan of Allen, I can think of at least 4 or 5 other WRs I'd take before him.
I would take Keenan Allen above DeAndre Hopkins I think. In the end I think Keenan is more physically impressive and also more physical...has a fearless quality to him. I think he CAN run after the catch (why he doesn't do it so well right now, I've no idea).
1. Desmond Trufant- I think he is the best corner in the draft and we need corners.
2. Markus Wheaton- Best WR in the draft. I think he would complete our WR core. Really good route runner.
3. Alec Ogletree- Played ILB at UGA but i think he would be ever better at OLB. Great blitzer and is a former safety so could also do well in coverage.
4. Le'Veon Bell- I think he is the best RB. Reminds me a lot of Arian Foster but he probably doesnt fit our system so doubt this is possible
5. Cordarelle Patterson- Id love him if he was more of a route runner. He can do everything Mike Wallace can do and is bigger so he can break tackles. Id love to get him but i dont know how well it would work to have him and wallace that dont run great routes. Him and Wallace together would have the potential to be deadly though.
The more I watch Werner highlights the more I want to watch Tank Carradine. What an underrated prospect. Medicals are huge for him obviously, but a team is getting a heck of a player with an upside. Werner is not a bad pick, but does nothing explosive. He tries hard and works at it, but I do not think he will be special. He will not hurt his team, but not be a difference maker.
Werner is one of the most explosive players off the snap in this draft.
DE Bjoern Werner, FS
OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
2nd Round or Move up to 1st round
TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
CB Desmond Trufant, Washington
RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
DE Cornellius "Tank" Carradine, FSU (flag: medical)