Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolphins must go out and make a move for this guy

1. -11
    Die Hard Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The haters are out! You wan't a red zone target? I'm putting my money on LeBron grabbing a jump ball over ANY CB in the league, I'd sign him in a heart beat
    I'm building a time machine so I can witness the good ol' days.
    WHO'S WITH ME?
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Snoochies Boochies little Noochies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    JerZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorrotheDolfan View Post
    The haters are out! You wan't a red zone target? I'm putting my money on LeBron grabbing a jump ball over ANY CB in the league, I'd sign him in a heart beat
    then after he doesnt win with the dolphins, he'll immediately sign with the patriots the next offseason...dude single handling ruined the sport of basketball. hater me all you want, its a fact
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Lebron wasn't caught up in winning championships he probably would try out for the dolphins..
    I think he mentioned he would play tightend. Be cool to see! Don't understand why people hate lebron...
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lebron was an all-state WR in high school and was heavily recruited by Florida State, Ohio State, and Notre Dame among others. He had football scholarship offers in the 10th grade and was projected to be a 5 star recruit if he would have kept playing football until his senior year. He stopped playing football after the 10th grade because he was so good at basketball he knew he would be the #1 pick in the NBA. I'm pretty sure if he put on the football pads tomorrow he would be a pro-bowl TE. Jimmy Graham didn't play a day of college football and is the best TE in the league. Lebron would be able to transition and be great at it right away.

BTW. To all you Lebron haters that call yourself Miami Dolphins fans.... Don't forget you root for "Miami" so expect to be ridiculed when you bash Lebron. You bash him, you are bashing citizens and fans of Miami sports. So take your hate somewhere else.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Dolphins must go out and make a move for this guy

Total fail.. Even as a joke

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Myer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armglocks33 View Post
    then after he doesnt win with the dolphins, he'll immediately sign with the patriots the next offseason...dude single handling ruined the sport of basketball. hater me all you want, its a fact

hahahahahahahaha! - The only thing Lebron is "single handling ruining" is other basketball players ego's, other basketball teams chances of winning, and hater's feelings. That's the only fact in this window.

Lip Balm?

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Playmaker76 View Post
    Lebron was an all-state WR in high school and was heavily recruited by Florida State, Ohio State, and Notre Dame among others. He had football scholarship offers in the 10th grade and was projected to be a 5 star recruit if he would have kept playing football until his senior year. He stopped playing football after the 10th grade because he was so good at basketball he knew he would be the #1 pick in the NBA. I'm pretty sure if he put on the football pads tomorrow he would be a pro-bowl TE. Jimmy Graham didn't play a day of college football and is the best TE in the league. Lebron would be able to transition and be great at it right away.

BTW. To all you Lebron haters that call yourself Miami Dolphins fans.... Don't forget you root for "Miami" so expect to be ridiculed when you bash Lebron. You bash him, you are bashing citizens and fans of Miami sports. So take your hate somewhere else.
    Gronkowski is ten times better than him
    Quote Quote