Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Current gay NFL player may come out in next few months

1. -41
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Too well thought out and far too little rage. I was thinking more along the lines of:

Only Ireland would draft a ****ing fagg0t at running back.

I swear to God our ****ing sissy ass running back is the softest ****ing queer ive ever seen

Holy **** how do we get a fagg0t for a RB that cant even hit the A gap hard.

He would fumble. What a god damn fagg0t. i hope his fagg0t ass never gets to marry.
    ____

Rage is the key my friend.
    Okay, coach, how about this:

You'd think a fagg0t like him have a better grip on how to stay low through the hole. He probably even ****s wrong.

I bet if we were on MNF and he was starting he'd be all, "Daniel Thomas, Queer State." But WTF am I thinking? No team starting a fagg0t at running back is getting on MNF.

Great. Now we really are the Miami Dolfags.

Didn't Marino announce that pick? Miami ****s over Marino again...

If Shula was around he'd smack the gay out of that nancy piece of ****. You think Csonka would put up with that? **** no.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Why does this guy think anyone cares about his sexuality? Do heterosexuals ever feel the need to "come out"? Does anyone see this as nothing more than a ploy for media attention?

This reminds me of the similar issue the Boy Scouts are facing. Most people involved in Scouts don't care about any adult leader's sexuality until they bring it up - because it's not appropriate to bring it up. If a heterosexual constantly spoke about his sexuality he'd be asked not to come back.
    Exactly! This isn't said enough. Do I need to go public and tell everyone I like to have a woman ride my tongue? No, I don't. You know why? It's no one's damn business what my sexual preferences are. Okay, you like to have your prostate massaged by a penis? You like tasting penis in your mouth? Good for you, sir. Carry on...
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    I'm all for gay rights especially marriage. At the same time be real (and to play devil's advocate)...would you feel comfortable taking a shower next to a gay man??
    I wouldn't care. I know I'm not gay. Just because a man is gay means he's going to hit on you either. Even if a gay man did hit on me, I'd just take it as a compliment, say, "Thanks, but I'm not gay," and keep it moving.

On a different topic though, I hate this "homophobia" term that's thrown around. A phobia is fear of something. People who think like I do aren't scared of homosexuals. We just don't agree with their lifestyle and find it disgusting. I'm allowed to feel that way. It's my opinion. And you're allowed to engage in that lifestyle if you want to. Just like anyone has the right to think something I do is disgusting. It's a free country...well, at least that's what we've been told, right?
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    I wouldn't care. I know I'm not gay. Just because a man is gay means he's going to hit on you either. Even if a gay man did hit on me, I'd just take it as a compliment, say, "Thanks, but I'm not gay," and keep it moving.

On a different topic though, I hate this "homophobia" term that's thrown around. A phobia is fear of something. People who think like I do aren't scared of homosexuals. We just don't agree with their lifestyle and find it disgusting. I'm allowed to feel that way. It's my opinion. And you're allowed to engage in that lifestyle if you want to. Just like anyone has the right to think something I do is disgusting. It's a free country...well, at least that's what we've been told, right?
    I am interested to hear... Would you be OK with someone thinking interracial relationships are "disgusting"?
    FIRE FAILBIN

**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    I am interested to hear... Would you be OK with someone thinking interracial relationships are "disgusting"?
    I guess that depends on your definition of "OK." I didn't say anyone has to be okay with me disliking homosexual behavior. I said it's my right to feel that way. I wouldn't like that someone thinking interracial relationships are disgusting, but I would always defend their right to have that opinion if they so choose to.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just think these players should skip it because the media firestorm would be such a distraction for these guys and for their coaches and teammates. They're going to be a part of all this too whether they want to or not. And opposing players and fans will be merciless.

The gay players in question here could be Pro Bowlers or they could be special teamers who have bounced around the league that no one outside of the diehard fans of the teams they played for have ever heard of. If I was a gay player I would just wait til my career was over to come out. If I was a future HOFer I would make the last line of my retirement press conference "and by the way, I'm gay". Or if I was a long snapper or a punt team gunner I would write a book entitled "Hard: My Struggle as a Gay NFL Player" after no team is interested in signing me anymore and rake in the cash.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the next coach of our Miami Dolphins!

Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess that depends on your definition of "OK." I didn't say anyone has to be okay with me disliking homosexual behavior. I said it's my right to feel that way. I wouldn't like that someone thinking interracial relationships are disgusting, but I would always defend their right to have that opinion if they so choose to.
    Well, as long as you aren't infringing upon their rights to continue their relationship...

The fact is, people viewed interracial relationships a few decades ago the same way people like you view homosexual relationships today. They were freaked out. They found it revolting. For this reason, many people who genuinely loved one another were fearful of being open about their relationship. I hope we can both agree that is no way for people to live.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here is a good read on a how one interracial couple fought against the existing laws in Virginia and were able to get them overturned and deemed unconstitutional. It was illegal for interracial couples to get married in Virginia at that time. They were actually arrested for their "inappropriate" relationship.

http://life.time.com/history/richard...photos-1966/#1
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And it's our right to calling your feeling "homophobia."
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    And it's our right to calling your feeling "homophobia."
    I don't have a fear of homosexuals. Using that term to describe my opinion on this subject makes no sense whatsoever but sure, you have the right to use any completely inaccurate description you choose to use.
    Quote Quote