Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Current gay NFL player may come out in next few months

1. -71
    teammates

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Because "the gay" face persecution, even from those that are not their friends. From religious groups who picket their funerals, to politicians calling them filth, to the government denying them rights. As well, how much private information do you give your friends? Medical records? Credit Card information? Social Security number? I doubt all of that. Why? Because its private and none of their business. Add sexual experiences to that list for some people, and not just for "the gay".

But hey, its the friends that are the victim because "the gay" is deceiving them.

Its amazing how your not getting this.
    every group of people have people who dislike or hate them. not all for the same reasons. drug addicts, ex cons,smokers, religious groups,and countless others all could say that they face persecution from certain people or groups. some choose to live a lie and some dont, i just dont see how acting like your something your not accomplishes anything.

you havnt ever shared a sex story with a friend?
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    teammates

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I think you're being kind of hard on him Spesh; I think he makes a good point. All those 13 year old gay boys living in Mississippi with homophobic fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, they're all just cowards imo. Deceitful cowards.
    you dont think that a parent can tell if their son is gay?
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by finintheburgh View Post
    Not always
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    every group of people have people who dislike or hate them. not all for the same reasons. drug addicts, ex cons,smokers, religious groups,and countless others all could say that they face persecution from certain people or groups. some choose to live a lie and some dont, i just dont see how acting like your something your not accomplishes anything.

you havnt ever shared a sex story with a friend?
    And the federal government supports such hateful persecution. The federal government doesnt support the persecution against anyone you mentioned. Even ex-cons gets their rights in something like 48 of the 50 states, and the 2 that dont have been facing all sorts of legal battles.

Perhaps if we stop persecuting "the gay" they wont feel the need to hide it. And even if they do, so what? Do you tell the truth and give out all your secrets to everyone who is in your immediate proximity?

I havent shared all my sex stories with friends, no. And even when i do share them its pretty apparent im kind of a filthy human being. Im into some stuff that would make people distinctly uncomfortable(physically and mentally). Despite not being attracted to her in the least, id **** the **** out of Lady Gaga because i know that would be a disturbing evening. Should i be the inspiration for a nation? And do you tell all your friends about every sexual experience?
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    teammates

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Not always
    do you have any older kids?
    if you watched a son grow up and you cant tell that there a little different, then either your blind and dont want to see it or you didnt put in enough time with him
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because, you know, thats the important part of his post.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    teammates

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    And the federal government supports such hateful persecution. The federal government doesnt support the persecution against anyone you mentioned. Even ex-cons gets their rights in something like 48 of the 50 states, and the 2 that dont have been facing all sorts of legal battles.

Perhaps if we stop persecuting "the gay" they wont feel the need to hide it. And even if they do, so what? Do you tell the truth and give out all your secrets to everyone who is in your immediate proximity?

I havent shared all my sex stories with friends, no. And even when i do share them its pretty apparent im kind of a filthy human being. Im into some stuff that would make people distinctly uncomfortable(physically and mentally). Despite not being attracted to her in the least, id **** the **** out of Lady Gaga because i know that would be a disturbing evening. Should i be the inspiration for a nation? And do you tell all your friends about every sexual experience?
    no not every detail. you never talk about the one you truely love. it just makes other people curios about them.
    not sure how the government persecutes the gays,
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Not necessarily. There are lots of gay people that look and act like any straight male.

Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Not necessarily. There are lots of gay people that look and act like any straight male.
    Yep. I know many of them.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    no not every detail. you never talk about the one you truely love. it just makes other people curios about them.
    not sure how the government persecutes the gays,
    Oh, so there are some things you dont tell friends. Why are you deceiving them? Why are you hiding yourself? Why do you want to hang out with people you cant tell everything to? Whats wrong with you?

Denies them the same basic rights as every other citizen. Denying a group of people the same rights as everyone else is persecution. Its the definition.
    Quote Quote