Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reppin Mock Version 1.0, Rounds 1-3

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to agree with not taking banks in the 2nd.... to be honest i like the other CB Darius Slay alot better then Banks anyways. Would love to see Austin and slay and armstead as our first 3 picks. Im the 3rd i would draft another CB like Hayden instead of honey badger.... Dont know much about the DE u picked
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PlexGod View Post
    I have to agree with not taking banks in the 2nd.... to be honest i like the other CB Darius Slay alot better then Banks anyways. Would love to see Austin and slay and armstead as our first 3 picks. Im the 3rd i would draft another CB like Hayden instead of honey badger.... Dont know much about the DE u picked
    I just dont understand why most people want to take Banks teammate Slay more than him. Just beceause Slay ran a faster 40 doesnt make him the better football player. Slay was also thrown at and tested a lot more than Banks was last season. That should tell you what opposing teams thought about the two when game planning.
    Boom Goes the Dynamite!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice draft. Austin is on my short list of players I want Miami to draft at #12. Lemonier is very interesting. I like him a lot and he definitely seems somewhat under the radar considering his talent. Not sure I'd put him opposite Wake, though. Can he play OLB? Banks is a good player, but his speed at the combine is a real concern at that position. I might go his teammate, Darrius Slay there or DJ Hayden.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Too slow(4.61 combine)...not physical enough for his size...sound like anybody we recently had in Miami?

Remember...college football is the minor leagues...the skills that may make you a good corner in college does not neccesarily make you a good pro.

He was more often than not facing guys in college that won't make it in the Pro's.

We won't draft this guy, probably not Rhodes either....if we go corner in round one look for Trufant.
    Gotta disagree here. Banks would be a fine fit in a zone scheme. As for Rhodes I certainly wouldn't rule him out. He is getting knocked because he played press so much but in reality...it shouldn't be a knock. He did what he was asked to do, and that was to eliminate the other teams best receiver. Hard to fault him for that. Theres nothing to suggest he wouldn't be great in zone as well. The only problem I would have with picking Rhodes is drafting him and not letting him do what he does best...which is bump and run. However, I think he is a better player than Trufant personally.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we will not take honey badger. he's just not a "philbin type guy" with the off-the-field issues. LOVE the tavon austin pick at 12. Lets bring as many playmakers in as possible!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The honey badger pick should be replaced by David amerson. Before anyone says something about the Tennessee game who cares, all I know is the dude is a ball hawk!!! And I'll be damned if he goes any where else besides to us, dude 6"2 215, 4.38 40, Very good zone cb who can play safety, I would love for coyle to coach him up yessssss!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good job Reppin!!! You had me at Tavon Austin!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bayonne, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude . I love the mock. Banks I am iffy on, but I love the others. HoneyBadger will be a stud
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Love it man!!!

Quote Quote