Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I may have ruined easter

1. -11
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PAfinfan69 View Post
    Sorry, but you sound like an a**hole to me. My "spacious" backyard and I put $20's and $100's. Sound a little full of yourself don't you buddy. Wish your brother would have knocked you out. Sorry if everyone isn't made out to be bigshots like you and make tons of money. Guess what there are lots of people out there who are really good people who do not have alot of money. Your actions show who the real A**HOLE really is. A 5 year kid, really?? Guess you are a really "great" guy like you show modestly put in the story. What a scumbag. If your brother is smart he will stay away from you and keep his kid away from his "great" uncle. Another creep that thinks because he has money he can treat people like crap. Ithink you need to read the good Book and get a life. Great job giving up alcohol for lent. Bet you hop back on that real quick becuase you sound like you might need treatment. Great job. Like how the other losers on here try to act all tough too. Kid had it coming to him, 5 years old??? Bet pretty much EVERYONE of you losers were 10x worse than this kid at that age and STILL are obviously. Have a great life and feel proud of proving to your brother and his family as to what a creep you are.
    Dovahkiin did the kid a favor. Its impolite to be ungrateful about the amount of handout you get. Dovahkiin gracefully gave that kid a future and he decided that, instead of focusing on tommorow, it was more important to have immediate fun. Hopefully Dovahkiin remembers this when the whelp asks for help in years to come.

As well, the kid was clearly being raised as a poor. If hes going to just destroy gifts as a child hows he going to spend his welfare check?
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Sorry, but you sound like an a**hole to me. My "spacious" backyard and I put $20's and $100's. Sound a little full of yourself don't you buddy. Wish your brother would have knocked you out. Sorry if everyone isn't made out to be bigshots like you and make tons of money. Guess what there are lots of people out there who are really good people who do not have alot of money. Your actions show who the real A**HOLE really is. A 5 year kid, really?? Guess you are a really "great" guy like you show modestly put in the story. What a scumbag. If your brother is smart he will stay away from you and keep his kid away from his "great" uncle. Another creep that thinks because he has money he can treat people like crap. Ithink you need to read the good Book and get a life. Great job giving up alcohol for lent. Bet you hop back on that real quick becuase you sound like you might need treatment. Great job. Like how the other losers on here try to act all tough too. Kid had it coming to him, 5 years old??? Bet pretty much EVERYONE of you losers were 10x worse than this kid at that age and STILL are obviously. Have a great life and feel proud of proving to your brother and his family as to what a creep you are.

Sheesh. Dovakihn graciously tried to better his nephews by showing them there are alternatives to being a poor and the rotten kid throws it in his face. I think dovahkiin showed great restraint.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by outtawack311 View Post
    Honestly I hope this is a joke or I read it wrong, but you sound like a holier than thou ******* in this post. Hopefully I didn't get the joke.
    Explain to me where I sound like some holier than thou whatever censored word you used to describe me?? There wasn't a joke to get to start with but I'm not sure you get much of anything.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dovah, you can only help people who want to help themselves. Thats the main problem in the world these days. Poors arent necessarily the problem, but almost all poors are content to keep being poor and being burdens on society. Even when they are given help, they just end up pissing away their chances.

If that kid is lucky and learns just a little from you, he might do better than his parents and upgrade to a double wide.

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't hate on Dovah just because he is successful. Im sure its not easy for him to watch his family live as poors. At some point he has to put his foot down.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This has to be one of the best stories I have read in a while. You get a thumbs up from me Dovahkiin!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    We need someone like Dovah running this country
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale/Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: I may have ruined easter

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Explain to me where I sound like some holier than thou whatever censored word you used to describe me?? There wasn't a joke to get to start with but I'm not sure you get much of anything.
    I pretty much agree with pafinfan. You tried to show up the rest of your family, then when they didn't suck your **** out of gratitude you turned into a dick to their 5 year old who didn't know any better.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Dovahkiin for President.

He'd be slapping poors

SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Things poor people say. I am full of myself. Matter of fact, I called my secretary in here this morning to have her post this reply as I speak it because I'm too good to bother replying to such nonsense as the drivel you've spewed. "If your brother was smart." What a great joke you've managed to tell here. There is no way that I, Alistair DuPont, ever behaved in such a wreckless manner as a 5 year old. I was private schooled FYI. I try to do good things for family and that's how they react by tearing up trust funds and laughing like he had just **** his pants on purpose. Yet I'm the bad guy, a creep and should be punch in the face.
    Quote Quote