Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry All Your Kids Belong To Us

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry All Your Kids Belong To Us

[youtube]N3qtpdSQox0[/youtube]

How does this not scare the hell out of you???

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    It's on msnbc? Well at least it'll only be limited to the six people who watch it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    [youtube]N3qtpdSQox0[/youtube]

How does this not scare the hell out of you???
    That would certainly explain this.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry All Your Kids Belong To Us

My father-in-law lives with us and he watches MSNBC religiously. I swear they have brainwashed him. He had always been a liberal, union man but he rants and drones verbatim the crap that the morons on that station spew, including this lisping twat. I have collectively heard about five minutes of her talking and everything that comes out of her mouth is group-think collectivism or denouncing anything that might advocate personal rights or responsibilities. It is idiots like this that prompted us to home school and they continue to reinforce that we made the right decision.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    My father-in-law lives with us and he watches MSNBC religiously. I swear they have brainwashed him. He had always been a liberal, union man but he rants and drones verbatim the crap that the morons on that station spew, including this lisping twat. I have collectively heard about five minutes of her talking and everything that comes out of her mouth is group-think collectivism or denouncing anything that might advocate personal rights or responsibilities. It is idiots like this that prompted us to home school and they continue to reinforce that we made the right decision.
    Well msnbc caters to their audience. It's a small audience but they cater to them. It's all liberal propaganda, all day all night. The difference is that even though fox undeniably leans right, they pull in independents and moderates as viewers. One reason is that many of their shows are debate oriented. There was a study done by I believe Stanford in terms of which news network had the closest to equal amount of announcers, pundits, guests etc in terms of political leaning and fox won easily. So while you have a guy like oreiley leading a show or even more of a fringe guy like hannity, their shows usually consist of them debating with someone on the other side of the spectrum. It makes good television and the people at fox know it. It's like that show on espn where Bayless and Stephen a smith yell at each other all show. A bunch of people with the same opinions discussing thing is boring so the only people who would watch those type of programming are usually the hardcore proponents to that ideology. You think moderates wanna watch Ed Shultz or Rachel Maddow go on tirades? They will watch oreiley and al sharpton go at each other though

That's why msnbc watchers abhor fox so much. Their viewers are hardcore leftys and even if something leans ever so slightly to the right, they consider it fringe right wing extremism. There is very little grey area to many of them. They watch msnbc or go to the huff post and the only thing they are exposed to is the extremism of their side. If that's all you hear than that's all you know and believe.
    Last edited by Harry_Bagpipe; 04-07-2013 at 07:20 AM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    That would certainly explain this.

Lol. With apologizes to anyone with those names or whose children bear those names but I can't stand the aiden, Hayden, Caiden names either. It's like chicks named Madison.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Well msnbc caters to their audience. It's a small audience but they cater to them. It's all liberal propaganda, all day all night. The difference is that even though fox undeniably leans right, they pull in independents and moderates as viewers. One reason is that many of their shows are debate oriented. There was a study done by I believe Stanford in terms of which news network had the closest to equal amount of announcers, pundits, guests etc in terms of political leaning and fox won easily. So while you have a guy like oreiley leading a show or even more of a fringe guy like hannity, their shows usually consist of them debating with someone on the other side of the spectrum. It makes good television and the people at fox know it. It's like that show on espn where Bayless and Stephen a smith yell at each other all show. A bunch of people with the same opinions discussing thing is boring so the only people who would watch those type of programming are usually the hardcore proponents to that ideology. You think moderates wanna watch Ed Shultz or Rachel Maddow go on tirades? They will watch oreiley and al sharpton go at each other though

That's why msnbc watchers abhor fox so much. Their viewers are hardcore leftys and even if something leans ever so slightly to the right, they consider it fringe right wing extremism. There is very little grey area to many of them. They watch msnbc or go to the huff post and the only thing they are exposed to is the extremism of their side. If that's all you hear than that's all you know and believe.
    I think you would be hard pressed to find a handful of left-wingers that like MSNBC. The idea that MSNBC has bad ratings is just propaganda.

I fail to see the issue with that clip. The speaker wants more public spending on children. What is the problem with that idea?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Yea maybe I missed something, but I think she's just advocating more spending on education.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll argue that is in fact the problem. For what the last 50-years the way we educate our children has said nothing but it is the communities problem. We have spent billions on education, and it seems as each year passes the system appears to get worse and worse.

More and more parents appear to be attempting to home school their children. IMO the closer we get back to placing the burden of how children learn back on the parents the more our society will benefit. If you are a caring parent these days that has a child in the public school system the less you can ask to keep the teacher accountable. Most teachers today are wrapped in a cocoon of protection.
    Quote Quote