Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was involved in a verbal altercation at lunch today

1. -11
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Exactly what this thread reminded me of.
    THIS IS WHAT A REAL HEAD COACH LOOKS LIKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotoworld
    So Philbin will be back even though his three seasons in Miami have resulted in a 23-24 record and zero playoff berths. Therefore, we can project another boring season for the Dolphins that sees the players fail to respond to their flat-lining head coach. Philbin has the temperament of a cantaloupe, and too often his team plays as such.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PAfinfan69 View Post
    Dovahkiin makes the human race an embarassment. Are you the same guy that posted about ruining Easter? If not, you guys sound like you both need a serious a** kicking!!! SCUMBAGS all over the place on here, WOW!! You lazy pieces of crap can't walk an extra ten feet and instead take a handicap space and talk crap, LOSERS!
    Dovahkiin was a gentleman about it. I mean, he could have told his wife about the rude jackass who intentionally tried to ruin his birthday. Instead, as a husband should, he quietly took care of the mouthbreather and let his wife enjoy the lunch.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: I was involved in a verbal altercation at lunch today

your wife picked you up? dont you guys employ a couple of drivers? I assumed a man of you stature wouldnt actually do the driving.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dovahkiin makes the human race an embarassment. Are you the same guy that posted about ruining Easter? If not, you guys sound like you both need a serious a** kicking!!! SCUMBAGS all over the place on here, WOW!! You lazy pieces of crap can't walk an extra ten feet and instead take a handicap space and talk crap, LOSERS!
    Does your brain need an extra big place to crap in? Because I think it's a cripple.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Purple Pain

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    My wife came and picked me up around 11:00 this morning for a nice birthday lunch. We ate like kings I tell you. I had the classic new york strip and she got a tasty filet mignon for our main dishes. We had a couple of appetizers to. My wife knew some people who were also having a nice lunch there and wanted to go speak with them but I had a rumble in my stomach and excused myself to the gentleman's room. I walk in and survey the restroom and notice the stall on the end that that has the larger commode and a sink. I was hunkered down for a few minutes taking care of business while reading some of the painful threads here on finheaven when I heard the bathroom door open. Didn't think much of it until I heard some grunting from the person entering. Once the door closed I see a wheelchair roll up to my stall door and this bozo begins beating on the stall door while I'm trying to have a private moment. Hes all up in arms because he says that stall is for the handicappers like himself and asks me why I'm using that stall instead of one of the others. I tell this guy that I'm a big guy who needs more space and that he's just going to have to wait his turn like everyone else. But he insists that because he's a cripple he should get special treatment. (I'm 6'5 BTW). Now mind you I'm in the process of trying to clean myself up and this guy is still running his flappers like his going to rise up out of that chair and whoop me good when I finish. I finally zip up my pants and swing the stall door open best I can and hit this mobile morons wheelchair with the stall door. I may have put a dent in that thing but I'm not sure as he spun that thing around so quickly that he clipped my calf with his foot just enough to offend me. I told him that I could sue him for assault but that since it was my birthday I had better things to do. I told him that I couldn't believe he'd act like this nd told him that I hope he fell in the toilet and drowned while getting out of that chair and up onto the toilet. Anyhoo, I went back out to pay the bill and told my wife that I may have forgot to flush and that I'd be right back. I went back in the bathroom and flipped the lights off and told that guy to **** you. Let that cripple wipe his ass in the dark and hope he gets it all.
    If i was in that situation , i would have washed my hands before i left the restroom.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Youd think wealthy people could afford an attorney good enough to explain the difference between "assault" and "battery"
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The cripple stall was the further walk actually. Please continue to make things up so that you can bang on your keyboard some more to feel better about yourself. Typical mental cripple ramblings.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy685 View Post
    Youd think wealthy people could afford an attorney good enough to explain the difference between "assault" and "battery"
    I'm sure that I could call my lawyer on retainer right now on skype and have him explain the difference just fine. But I doubt that cripple knew the difference between the two and I was looking to intimidate him smart guy.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    your wife picked you up? dont you guys employ a couple of drivers? I assumed a man of you stature wouldnt actually do the driving.
    You poeple need to make up your minds. First I'm lazy because I can't walk to a different stall. Now I'm a poor because I drive myself. Which is it.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    If i was in that situation , i would have washed my hands before i left the restroom.
    Don't worry. You'll never be in a situation where you eat at the places that I eat at.
    Quote Quote