Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draft Recievers roundtable Interview...Which one do you like best

1. -11
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Da'rick rodgers could be there in the 3rd he could be a redzone threat receiver(which is something we dont have). only question is his off feild issues.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There are quite a few that I like, but Quinton Patton is my favorite. I just get this feeling watching him that five years down the road Patton is the guy everyone's talking about from this draft class. He doesn't have elite speed or size, but man does he know how to get open, catches everything and is always in the right place. I read a comparison to Reggie Wayne and that's pretty good.

I love Tavon's Austin's explosiveness and I think Justin Hunter is fantastic going up and getting the ball. Hunter has a chance to be elite.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Big Play Clay

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    There are quite a few that I like, but Quinton Patton is my favorite. I just get this feeling watching him that five years down the road Patton is the guy everyone's talking about from this draft class. He doesn't have elite speed or size, but man does he know how to get open, catches everything and is always in the right place. I read a comparison to Reggie Wayne and that's pretty good.

I love Tavon's Austin's explosiveness and I think Justin Hunter is fantastic going up and getting the ball. Hunter has a chance to be elite.
    Totally agree with the Patton assessment. He knows how to set up his DBs & execute routes beautifully and while his YAC isn't phenomenal, his steady hands win me over. If he's available at our 2a pick, I will be screaming so incredibly loud at my tv for Ireland to take him. He does fit our offense perfectly, so you never know...
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only 1 prospect has made a serious move in my rankings from where he was in the first half of the collegiate system ... Cordarrelle Patterson has moved up because the kid just kept making plays and displaying jaw-dropping explosion. As much as I like the guy and think he's going to be a star, I now think that the Philbin staff isn't going to draft him because they are looking for guys that are sharper and more team-oriented. The other guys really like are Justin Hunter, Ryan Swope, Robert Woods, Marcus Wheaton (that's WheatON, not WhhhhheatThins) and Cobi Hamilton. There are a few others that are intriguing as well, like Tavon Austin, Marques Wilson and Keenan Allen, among others, but those guys make the most sense for the Dolphins.
    "I want guys who want to make an impact on and off the field. Good human beings. Guys who want to get better. Guys who want to improve. They want to be great, want to win. Those types of guys we can work with every day." --Joe Philbin
    - Defending the Read Option - What do you think?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Allen and Woods.....best route runners of the bunch.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morey161 View Post
    I like Kenny Stills out of all those guys. When he answered what he would do with his money it struck me at something humble and hard working instead of needing a new car or the freshest gear or something stupid. Not saying he will be as good as the other guys but I like his answer and how he carries himself.
    That's very much at odds with his college reputation. Himself, Jefferson and another guy were known as the West Coast Trio, constantly bragging, all about the coin. Humble would not be a word that would be synonymous with Still in Oklahoma. Maybe he's publicly trying to put out a different side to him to counter-act the public image.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. - S. Beckett
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen305 View Post
    Da'rick rodgers could be there in the 3rd he could be a redzone threat receiver(which is something we dont have). only question is his off feild issues.
    There is not a chance in hell philbin and ireland are taking that kid. Might as well take that off your board.
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patterson is one of my favorite players in the draft.

Wheaton is another favorite. Love the separation he achieves, love his attitude. He seems like a very positive, focused individual, and he has a ton of talent. I'd be very happy with him at 42. I basically have him at 2a (Patterson, Hunter/Wheaton - Austin in his own category, not grouped with the general WR's).
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Keenan Allen smh what could have been
    Quote Quote