Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Affiliate Marketing with Finheaven

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Other Affiliate Marketing with Finheaven

I wasn't sure where to ask this question...I've been a member since 2003 and watched Finheaven grow into what it has become today. I just started my own business venture, and would like to share my products with my fellow fin fans. Its electronic cigarettes. Not the cheap disposable "Blu" kind...but a long term, non-disposable, and higher quality device. All of our liquids are organic. Opposed to traditional cigarettes which have over 4000+ chemicals added, our liquids contain just 4 - vegetable glycerin, organic flavoring, pure distilled water, and the nicotine extract. I truly believe in the business I have started - it IS a better alternative to smoking cigarettes. I would like an ability for our fans to see an ad for my website on finheaven.com. I would include a special code in this ad for all finheaven members to receive a considerable discount % on their orders.

A couple questions:

- Who should I speak to regarding affiliate marketing with finheaven?
    - If I were to post a new thread with information regarding my company, the product, and link to my website, where may I be allowed to do this? What category?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinfan31 View Post
    I wasn't sure where to ask this question...I've been a member since 2003 and watched Finheaven grow into what it has become today. I just started my own business venture, and would like to share my products with my fellow fin fans. Its electronic cigarettes. Not the cheap disposable "Blu" kind...but a long term, non-disposable, and higher quality device. All of our liquids are organic. Opposed to traditional cigarettes which have over 4000+ chemicals added, our liquids contain just 4 - vegetable glycerin, organic flavoring, pure distilled water, and the nicotine extract. I truly believe in the business I have started - it IS a better alternative to smoking cigarettes. I would like an ability for our fans to see an ad for my website on finheaven.com. I would include a special code in this ad for all finheaven members to receive a considerable discount % on their orders.

A couple questions:

- Who should I speak to regarding affiliate marketing with finheaven?
    - If I were to post a new thread with information regarding my company, the product, and link to my website, where may I be allowed to do this? What category?
    fin-atic is the guy you want to contact

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks WildBill. Appreciate it.
    Quote Quote