Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Which player of the 3 would you be most intrigued if drafted? If not, explain other.

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade up for CB Dee Milliner (Swap of 1sts and one 2nd rounder)

13 12.04%
  • Trade up for OT Lane Johnson (Swap of 1sts and one 2nd rounder)

14 12.96%
  • Draft WR Tavon Austin at 12

32 29.63%
  • Other

49 45.37%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Which draft scenario is most appealing to you?

1. -61
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    I was never a fan of Ginn. If you mean to compare Austin to Ginn, you've either never seen Austin play, or you don't know what you're looking at.
    Comprehension...get some.
    I compared drafting a speedy wideout when we had bigger holes to drafting a speedy wideout when we have bigger holes.

We have much bigger holes at DE CB and LT than we do at WR....to say otherwise is foolish. You "know" Austin will be a perennial All Pro like Jimmy Johnson "knew" Yatil Green would be the man to put us over the top.

Theres so much depth in this draft i pray we can trade back and load up on some young talent all over the field. Hell, i'd rather get extra draft picks and load up on CB and DE and OL and maybe take a guy like Steman Bailey or Conner Vernon instead of drafting Austin at 12 and not getting more picks.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Comprehension...get some.
    I compared drafting a speedy wideout when we had bigger holes to drafting a speedy wideout when we have bigger holes.

We have much bigger holes at DE CB and LT than we do at WR....to say otherwise is foolish. You "know" Austin will be a perennial All Pro like Jimmy Johnson "knew" Yatil Green would be the man to put us over the top.

Theres so much depth in this draft i pray we can trade back and load up on some young talent all over the field. Hell, i'd rather get extra draft picks and load up on CB and DE and OL and maybe take a guy like Steman Bailey or Conner Vernon instead of drafting Austin at 12 and not getting more picks.
    Actually the accusatory Ginn question implied that you thought of Ginn and Austin as very similar. It was obviously a jab at Austin - considering that it directly followed a statement claiming that I'm refusing to admit any of Austin's shortcomings. So either your memory is fuzzy, you're being dishonest, or you don't know how to write. I have excellent reading comprehension. Thank you very much.

I don't know that Austin will be anything. I think Austin will be a great player in the right system. I think he'd put our offense over the top.

I'd be very happy with S. Bailey.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I never compared the 2 players other than the draft scenarios. Obviously you feel some kind of vested interest in Austin. What exactly are his shortcomings? You seem pretty cocksure he's going to be an all pro at several positions.......yet he wont go number one....why not? Couldnt the other 31 teams use such a dominant "IT" factor?
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Phin fan since 1970!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We have game changers on offense. Now we need OT and gamechangers on defense.
    Quote Quote