Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Growing Campaign to Revoke Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

1. -21
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by studsatele View Post
    Obama isnt to blame here. It's us as people that deserve the blame. He wad already bestowed with greatness before he ever did anything. People wanted him to be great. And yes jared is right, it is because he's not fully white. Doesn't make a person racist to state the obvious. Just watch Bill Maher, he'll grovel to anyone not white, he's much less harsh on non-white conservatives, particularly when he's face to face with them. Because he's a weasley coward. Having said this, conservatives and liberals both are equally to blame. All of us are. Racism is huge business, that's why we cant go 5 minutes without a race based movie or the "media" constantly pumping it to the sheep. We are reaping what weve sowed and will continue to.
    I haven't watched Maher in a while but I recall him blasting Dinesh D'Souza while sitting next to him one on one.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Martin Luther king. The only difference is he was deserving of the award. Do you really believe John McCain would of gotten the Nobel peace prize had he won the election in 2008? So why was it that Obama got an award he did nothing for? It's because he's a liberal and he's black. Thanks for playing.
    They gave it to him because of his campaign rhetoric. Like the vast majority of people (some on this board as well) they judged him by his rhetoric rather than waited to see his actions.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    You all realize that Americans have nothing to do with deciding who gets a Nobel Peace prize, right? It's determined by committee, made up primarily of international dignitaries. Why the **** would they care about a petition from American partisans? Why would American "Kool-Aid Drinkers" and black liberals have anything to do with the selection process...?
    In this case we (not me, I didn't vote for him) had everything to do with it. We elected someone that didn't even have enough experience to run a small business let alone an entire country.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    I haven't watched Maher in a while but I recall him blasting Dinesh D'Souza while sitting next to him one on one.
    I believe you're talking about the guy that did the movie on Obama. I believethat's who your referring to. That's was a personal issue with him and Maher, bcause he apparently didnt defend Maher after he was fired after 9-11. Watch hin with Mike Steele, he's all complimentary and whatnot. Watch him with Snoop Dogg or Sam Jackson, he fawns all over them, touching and caressing them. Cause he's a little weasel, who's income depends on him over compensating for his own racism by going as far the other way, as he can.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    In this case we (not me, I didn't vote for him) had everything to do with it. We elected someone that didn't even have enough experience to run a small business let alone an entire country.
    Ignoring the partisan nonsense in the second sentence, we have absolutely nothing to do with the Nobel Peace Prize selection process. Zero. Nothing. Obama is absurdly popular internationally (particularly in Europe) for reasons that have nothing to do with Americans. In fact, if you want to blame someone for Obama getting a prize that I actually agree he didn't deserve, then look no farther that George Bush. He was so disliked internationally that just the fact that the new President wasn't him was going to already buy the new President political capital. Add in the fact that James is absolutely correct in Obama's rhetoric being exactly what Europeans wanted to hear, and there's your reason for Obama getting the Nobel.

On a side note, the Nobel Committee has been getting a lot of flack lately for poor choices. Their recent award to the European Union has been especially vilified. Blame the Nobel Committee all you want, but to try to blame black liberals or kool-aid drinkers is nonsense...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obama isnt to blame here. It's us as people that deserve the blame. He wad already bestowed with greatness before he ever did anything. People wanted him to be great. And yes jared is right, it is because he's not fully white. Doesn't make a person racist to state the obvious. Just watch Bill Maher, he'll grovel to anyone not white, he's much less harsh on non-white conservatives, particularly when he's face to face with them. Because he's a weasley coward. Having said this, conservatives and liberals both are equally to blame. All of us are. Racism is huge business, that's why we cant go 5 minutes without a race based movie or the "media" constantly pumping it to the sheep. We are reaping what weve sowed and will continue to.
    Exactly. He makes jokes that would be considered racist, all the time. Everyone gives him a pass because he's a liberal douche bag.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Growing Campaign to Revoke Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Ignoring the partisan nonsense in the second sentence, we have absolutely nothing to do with the Nobel Peace Prize selection process. Zero. Nothing. Obama is absurdly popular internationally (particularly in Europe) for reasons that have nothing to do with Americans. In fact, if you want to blame someone for Obama getting a prize that I actually agree he didn't deserve, then look no farther that George Bush. He was so disliked internationally that just the fact that the new President wasn't him was going to already buy the new President political capital. Add in the fact that James is absolutely correct in Obama's rhetoric being exactly what Europeans wanted to hear, and there's your reason for Obama getting the Nobel.

On a side note, the Nobel Committee has been getting a lot of flack lately for poor choices. Their recent award to the European Union has been especially vilified. Blame the Nobel Committee all you want, but to try to blame black liberals or kool-aid drinkers is nonsense...
    If ppl in this country didn't vote for someone that had no business even running for President he wouldn't have been a nominee. I'm not sure why you aren't following.

I haven't mentioned anyone's race. Please leave me out of that BS.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I believe you're talking about the guy that did the movie on Obama. I believethat's who your referring to. That's was a personal issue with him and Maher, bcause he apparently didnt defend Maher after he was fired after 9-11. Watch hin with Mike Steele, he's all complimentary and whatnot. Watch him with Snoop Dogg or Sam Jackson, he fawns all over them, touching and caressing them. Cause he's a little weasel, who's income depends on him over compensating for his own racism by going as far the other way, as he can.
    I was thinking more about the discussion of the movie than the personal thing after wards. Maher was blasting him on how he could possibly think he knows anything about the President considering he's never even met him.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    If ppl in this country didn't vote for someone that had no business even running for President he wouldn't have been a nominee. I'm not sure why you aren't following.

I haven't mentioned anyone's race. Please leave me out of that BS.
    I'm following. You are being partisan. I'm ignoring the partisanship.

My response to the "black liberal" is meant for the thread in general, not just you...
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    in the early hours of his presidency, while on his iphone and playing horse with reggie love, he negotiated an intergalactic space treaty between hostile alien life forms and the shadow government
    Quote Quote