Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 95

Thread: The Growing Campaign to Revoke Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

  1. -31
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,507
    vCash:
    22371
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Not a **** was given by Bump.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    JamesBW43's Avatar
    You're standing on my neck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    3,642
    vCash:
    4841
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Exactly. He makes jokes that would be considered racist, all the time. Everyone gives him a pass because he's a liberal douche bag.
    There's a difference between not being politically correct and actually being racist.

    And I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that everyone gives him a pass on the things he says. It seems like every year he's in the news for a ridiculous comment he made.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,507
    vCash:
    22371
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    I haven't watched Maher in a while but I recall him blasting Dinesh D'Souza while sitting next to him one on one.
    Yeah, I watched Maher a couple times. Considered him a pompous, pseudo-intellectual windbag that was in love with the sound of his own voice ... And moved on.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,922
    vCash:
    6865
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

    The Growing Campaign to Revoke Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I'm following. You are being partisan. I'm ignoring the partisanship.

    My response to the "black liberal" is meant for the thread in general, not just you...
    Yes because you are not a partisan.

    He's a failure, but keep defending him. 5-years into being president and our economy is still crap. That's right, it's bush's fault...

    Face it, he had no business even running for President. As much as it pains me, at least Hilary would have been competent.

    Obama had no business being President because he lacked experience, and he was even less qualified to win a Nobel just months into his presidency. It was a sham, just like what he was selling. Hope and change = more of the same with far less competence.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,507
    vCash:
    22371
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone34 View Post
    in the early hours of his presidency, while on his iphone and playing horse with reggie love, he negotiated an intergalactic space treaty between hostile alien life forms and the shadow government
    Nice.


    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,796
    vCash:
    4866
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    Yes because you are not a partisan.

    He's a failure, but keep defending him. 5-years into being president and our economy is still crap. That's right, it's bush's fault...

    Face it, he had no business even running for President. As much as it pains me, at least Hilary would have been competent.

    Obama had no business being President because he lacked experience, and he was even less qualified to win a Nobel just months into his presidency. It was a sham, just like what he was selling. Hope and change = more of the same with far less competence.
    Show me where I defended the man. I'll wait patiently.

    You run this same shtick everytime you pop back into the PoFo. You bash Obama incessantly while fellating the memory of Bush. You are heavily partisan, plain and simple. You can accuse me of the same all you want, but you'll be hard pressed to find me posting anything that props the President up. Hell, I just called Obama and the Democrats ******* in the Anything Goes thread, making me a pretty poor partisan truth be told...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    JamesBW43's Avatar
    You're standing on my neck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    3,642
    vCash:
    4841
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Yeah, I watched Maher a couple times. Considered him a pompous, pseudo-intellectual windbag that was in love with the sound of his own voice ... And moved on.
    Pretty much.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,922
    vCash:
    6865
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Show me where I defended the man. I'll wait patiently.

    You run this same shtick everytime you pop back into the PoFo. You bash Obama incessantly while fellating the memory of Bush. You are heavily partisan, plain and simple. You can accuse me of the same all you want, but you'll be hard pressed to find me posting anything that props the President up. Hell, I just called Obama and the Democrats ******* in the Anything Goes thread, making me a pretty poor partisan truth be told...
    Yes the same shtick indeed.

    Buy a mirror.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    5,138
    vCash:
    8385
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Until this thread, I had completely forgotten that Obama even won a Nobel Prize. It was as silly then as it is now.
    Insert pithy saying here.

    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,507
    vCash:
    22371
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Until this thread, I had completely forgotten that Obama even won a Nobel Prize. It was as silly then as it is now.
    You just wanna throw your new sig around.

    Congrats!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Some more irony from the Nobel Peace prize.
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. President Obama accepts Nobel Peace Prize
    By Eshlemon in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:14 PM
  3. Obama Awarded 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
    By LouPhinFan in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:02 PM
  4. Gore and Limbaugh Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
    By Celtkin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 11:24 AM
  5. Sheehan claims she's Nobel Peace Prize finalist
    By CharlestonPhan in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 09:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •