Finheaven.com is having an “Finheaven Logo & Site Design” contest.Enter your design in the “Finheaven Logo & Site Design Contest” before 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, and you may have a chance to win the prize of a Miami Dolphins mini helmet autographed by Miami Dolphins Legends Jim Kiick, Larry Csonka, Paul Warfield, and Don Shula PLUS a lifetime VIP membership!
How the contest works:
The Miami Dolphins have a new log and design so now Finheaven.com needs a new look! Are you an art student? Do you have design skills? Enter our contest by posting a .jpg of your logo design in this thread. Logo entries must be at least 400 px wide and 200 dpi.
Here is the selection process:
The contest will consist of three parts:
Each entry design will be posted on the Finheaven.com in the 2013 Finheaven.com Logo Contest Forum.
The members of Finheaven.com will vote on their favorite design starting May 16, 2013 and ending May 19, 2013.
The top three (3) designs, as designated by the number of votes will be decided upon by the staff of Finheaven.com to pick a winner. So be sure to promote your design among your friends!
The winner will be notified on May 20th, 2013 and an announcement will be made on Finheaven.com.
The winning design will then become the official Finheaven.com logo & site design. (Finheaven.com reserves the right to use at minimum only the basic idea of the design or design sketch for the logo; some modifications to the original may be required, including reformatting or redrawing the original design).
If the winning design has been entered by a non-Finheaven.com or staff member or a non-family member of a Finheaven.com or staff member (as defined in the “Legal Stuff” section, below), the winning prize will be awarded to the entrant.
How to enter:
To be eligible to win, contestants must submit their design in the 2013 Finheaven.com Logo Contest Thread by 11:59pm EST Wednesday, May 15, 2013.
What to submit:
- The design must be for a logo for Finheaven.com and design elements as desired that can include:
- Menu fonts
- And anything you THINK will give you the advantage!
- Post designs in the 2013 Finheaven.com Logo Contest Thread. Please post as a .jpg, 400px at 200dpi for the logo.
- Entrants may enter multiple designs.
- No quotes or other plagiarized elements may be used for any text in the logo
- No previously copyrighted text or artwork may be used.
- False and/or deceptive entries will not be eligible.
- Entries may not include 3rd party stock photography or video elements.
- The final logo will include no more than 4 colors, although fewer colors are acceptable. (Colors should match the 2013 Miami Dolphins Team Colors.)
- Finheaven.com will be the final judge for all content. Anything deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
· No donation necessary.
· All entries become the property of Finheaven.com and will not be returned. By entering all applicants agree that their design is the sole property of Finheaven.com and waive any and all rights and ownership of the design and it becomes complete and legal property if Finheaven.com
· There will be only one prize winner for this contest.
· The winning prize will be awarded to the winning entrant unless the winning entrant is Finheaven.com staff members may submit entries which are eligible to be selected as the winning logo &design.
· Finheaven.com reserves the right to use any entries as it deems fit.
· Finheaven.com reserves the right to make the final selection of the winning design at its complete discretion. The decision of Finheaven.com is final and not subject to review or appeal.
· Finheaven.com reserves the right to withhold the prize if no entries are chosen by the selection committee.
· Winners may accept only the prize as stated in contest rules. No other substitutions allowed. Failure to comply with this provision will result in forfeiture of the grand prize by the winner. The prize winner must agree to all terms and meet all requirements stated in these rules or forfeit the prize.
· Finheaven.com reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these contest rules have been violated in any way.
· By entering, the winning entrant agrees that their name and photograph may be used by Finheaven.com for promotional purposes without further remuneration.
· Rules are subject to change without notice.