Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Affiliate Marketing with Finheaven

1. -1
    Pro Bowler
    WPA:
    vCash:

Other Affiliate Marketing with Finheaven

I wasn't sure where to ask this question...I've been a member since 2003 and watched Finheaven grow into what it has become today. I just started my own business venture, and would like to share my products with my fellow fin fans. Its electronic cigarettes. Not the cheap disposable "Blu" kind...but a long term, non-disposable, and higher quality device. All of our liquids are organic. Opposed to traditional cigarettes which have over 4000+ chemicals added, our liquids contain just 4 - vegetable glycerin, organic flavoring, pure distilled water, and the nicotine extract. I truly believe in the business I have started - it IS a better alternative to smoking cigarettes. I would like an ability for our fans to see an ad for my website on finheaven.com. I would include a special code in this ad for all finheaven members to receive a considerable discount % on their orders.

A couple questions:

- Who should I speak to regarding affiliate marketing with finheaven?
    - If I were to post a new thread with information regarding my company, the product, and link to my website, where may I be allowed to do this? What category?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Misery Loves Company
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoPlaystation LogoDeVante Parker's 111972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinfan31 View Post
    I wasn't sure where to ask this question...I've been a member since 2003 and watched Finheaven grow into what it has become today. I just started my own business venture, and would like to share my products with my fellow fin fans. Its electronic cigarettes. Not the cheap disposable "Blu" kind...but a long term, non-disposable, and higher quality device. All of our liquids are organic. Opposed to traditional cigarettes which have over 4000+ chemicals added, our liquids contain just 4 - vegetable glycerin, organic flavoring, pure distilled water, and the nicotine extract. I truly believe in the business I have started - it IS a better alternative to smoking cigarettes. I would like an ability for our fans to see an ad for my website on finheaven.com. I would include a special code in this ad for all finheaven members to receive a considerable discount % on their orders.

A couple questions:

- Who should I speak to regarding affiliate marketing with finheaven?
    - If I were to post a new thread with information regarding my company, the product, and link to my website, where may I be allowed to do this? What category?
    fin-atic is the guy you want to contact
    Vote NY8123 for President.
    He promises
    Free hand lotion for everyone.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks WildBill. Appreciate it.
    Quote Quote