aye man bess is alright I just think he's played his last game as a dolphin
Yeah I've seen more from Matthews than Binns. I'd rather keep him.
One interesting point with Binns that I made in some other thread but thought I'd put out there again. The guy is smart.
- Week 17 - v's Patriots. 2nd offensive play of the game.
- Twins left with Binns playing the No2 receiver and Matthews on the outside.
- Matthews lines up incorrectly
- Binns corrects Matthews and puts him in the right position
- Matthews had all OTA's/Mini Camps/Training Camp and 16 weeks of the season [yes he didn't play in some/most but was on the team learning and practicing]
- Binns was signed Dec 11/12 - can't recall exactly which, and he's the one telling Matthews where to line up.
Yes he had some drops, but considering he'd just arrived on the team, I'm very excited to see what a full off season will do for this kid.
I'm also excited to see what Matthews does as there's clearly some talent there - but just wanted to share that tidbit on Binns.
so what he had a drop vs the pats tannehill an miller fumbled at the goaline you gonna get rid of them too??
I'm not sure of their PS eligibility...but that might be important.
don't think he makes it.