Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Te at 12

1. -11
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bayonne, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    crazy that we have been calling for a seem threat rec. TE for ever, now we want a blocking TE. Tyler Eifert is both I think.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fairfax, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Te at 12

I think dropping down 4-7 spots, picking up another late 2nd or early 3rd, then drafting Tyler would be a steal. I really hope we do that.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    seriously? Binns and Egnew are your answer to our red zone problems? Neither will be on roster opening day.Eifert does solve 2 problems and if we can move down a few picks may bring another rather high pick with him.SORRY for the jumble dont know why this is happening
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've been saying I wanted Eifert at 12 for two months now. However, as stated earlier Miami needs a tight end that can block too. Eifert is getting better at blocking but is average at best in that area. If Miami passes on Eifert I would be ok with taking Travis Kelce in the third round. When I watch Kelce I see Fasano with more speed. Kelce and Keller would make a nice 1-2 punch.
    Quote Quote