Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tavon being considered?

1. -21
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinheel View Post
    Like you Brits like to say--that's just rubbish! You are very misinformed. He's not a situational player at all, if fact he would be on the field more than any other player on our roster-in the slot, the backfield, the jet sweep, punt returns and kick returns. I guess you think Randall Cobb is a situational player too? Before you post such rubbish again please get your facts straight. I've watched every game he's played and he's nothing like you've described. He's the most dynamic offensive playmaker in the draft and should be our #1 pick! Plus he would put BICs-butts in chairs, something the Phins desperately need.
    im not misnformed at all, unlike half this forum I just don't mistake Austin for Megatron. Austin makes some really pretty plays but that wont make him a top end NFL WR.

If Eifert and Austin are both on the board at 12 I wouldn't be able to run to the podium fast enough to select Eifert.

Austin is a good slot receiver, we can get that in round two. Sure Austin will produce some great highlights just like Reggie but Bush is hardly an elite RB. You want a potentially elite offensive talent that will play 3 downs for 10 years.... select Tyler Eifert.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Boy that looks great..
    Attached Images
    Deputy Shaw
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    But I still wouldn't be upset if they take Eifert.. Go Fins.. 9
    days And counting...
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I can't wait for the draft. I am so excited to welcome our new players. In also restless over the new uniforms! Should be a fun day.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinheel View Post
    Like you Brits like to say--that's just rubbish! You are very misinformed. He's not a situational player at all, if fact he would be on the field more than any other player on our roster-in the slot, the backfield, the jet sweep, punt returns and kick returns. I guess you think Randall Cobb is a situational player too? Before you post such rubbish again please get your facts straight. I've watched every game he's played and he's nothing like you've described. He's the most dynamic offensive playmaker in the draft and should be our #1 pick! Plus he would put BICs-butts in chairs, something the Phins desperately need.
    If Ireland goes and gets Tavon Austin, I'll be astounded. As mentioned by numerous other people Miami consistently succeed to disappoint on draft day, I hope I'm wrong about this one, but I doubt it - get ready for a safe pick. I've always gone with the mantra about always drafting a skilled playmaker in the first round, who is worthy of the big bucks..of course Teddy Ginn was a risk which I don't think the Dolphins front office will be repeating again.

Also lay off the Brits stereotypes - there's normally a curse somewhere in our sentences when putting our point across with an exclamation mark!
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    austin
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central Pa.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eifert and Swope please take swope over Austin
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We got 2 WR's in FA, hate to say it cause I think Austin is a baller but we have more pressing needs that Wr at this point.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Austin is going to be awesome but his shelf life in the nfl is going to be short. I think of Donte Hall that used to play for the Chiefs wen I think Austin.
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    im not misnformed at all, unlike half this forum I just don't mistake Austin for Megatron. Austin makes some really pretty plays but that wont make him a top end NFL WR.

If Eifert and Austin are both on the board at 12 I wouldn't be able to run to the podium fast enough to select Eifert.

Austin is a good slot receiver, we can get that in round two. Sure Austin will produce some great highlights just like Reggie but Bush is hardly an elite RB. You want a potentially elite offensive talent that will play 3 downs for 10 years.... select Tyler Eifert.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stop getting so fixated on Austin.... We need to upgrade this secondary and outside of Wake we have no pass rush. We could go pass rusher at 12 and double up on corners in the 2nd and 3rd. If you want a playmaker that can be had in the second or third. Also not to mention, we could use an upgrade on at least 2 positions on the O-line with a glaring need at LT. No to Austin at 12. Not saying he won't be a good player and I wouldn't like to have him, but I just feel we need to address some other positions first
    Quote Quote