Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fin_Frenzy_84 (Updated Mock Draft 4-16-13)

1. -11
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hopefully Hayden will fall to us in the 2nd, he's a stud.
    he wont.

the cats out of the bag on him and he will not be there in the second. if we want him we will have to see if he falls to the bottom portion of the 1st round and try to trade back in. but, there are a couple teams down there who have 2 #1 pics and if they havnt used them to trade up for someone else, they will take him.

hayden is one of my top 5 players in the draft. he may be the best cb talent wise in this draft, but, the injury is the cog in all this.

i would love to have him on our team. he is special and just the enforcer we need in the secondary.
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like this draft but I would go for Zeke Motta in the 5th instead of Quanterus Smith
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Restore the greatness!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin_Frenzy_84 View Post
    Going into the draft here is our team needs imo

Secondary, Pass Rush, Tackle, Red Zone Threat, Running Back, O-Line Depth, Kicker.

Here is my new mock that could possibly address alot of those needs.

1st-Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame (Would love to trade back a little and grab him but I am not going to trade back in my mock, He is a GREAT RedZone threat)
    2nd-D.J. Hayden CB Houston (The kid is a flat out playmaker that we can defiantly use in our secondary)
    2nd-Kyle Long T Oregon(Athletic tackle who is a bit raw but could still come in and compete day one, Howie Long said he believes that he is the best of all of his sons)
    3rd-Robert Alford CB Southeastern Louisiana (Another big time playmaker, our secondary then should be able to create a lot of turnovers in this pass first league)
    3rd-Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M (He is machine and could give a good rotation to our LB)
    4th-Brandon Jenkins DE Florida St.(He could of been a first round pick if he did not get injured, he know how to get back to the QB)
    5th-Quanterus Smith DE Western Kentucky (Another DE that can really get back to the QB but he tore his ACL late into the season and is coming from a mid major school)
    5th-Earl Wartford OG James Madison (Athletic guard from a small school, could provide good O-Line depth)
    7th-Dustin Hopkins K Flordia St. (Dan Carpenter???? No thank you!!!)
    7th-Marquess Wilson WR Washington St. (Another great RedZone threat and he could of been a 2nd round pick if it wasn't for his off the field issues)
    7th-Arby Jones DT Georgia(Next year we could be losing one of our D-Tackles, might as well get a head start to see if we can find a hidden gem to replace one of them)

A lot of people want a FS but I believe Clemons could hold it down for one more year, he actually did pretty good this year as well! I also would still love to sign Winston along with this draft!
    I would LOVE that draft!

Ricky Williams: the greatest back in Miami Dolphins history

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone who keeps shopping the idea of Tyler Eifert or Tavon Austin as the Dolphins first round pick should just stop. It's absolutely not goina happen, neither will.
    Dol-fans....

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fin_Frenzy_84 (Updated Mock Draft 4-16-13)

Nobody is talking about marquess Wilson and the kid has talent. The combo of the whole issue this year as well as some drops erased his draft stock coming into the year. But if he's there that late I'd take a shot
    Quote Quote