Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama deserves an Oscar

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Obama deserves an Oscar

After everything the government has done in plain view, it takes special skill to get on a podium and sell your love for the children when you've made decisions to kill children with drones overseas, put GMOs in our food and chemicals (arsenic, fluoride, etc) in our water to lower our IQ and kill us slowly with disease. It's revelation of the method at it's finest. Look at him pimping out these parents of dead children. Biden with his frumpy face. Hats off to you, Mr. Puppet. That was a great performance.

"But instead of supporting this compromise, the gun lobby and it's allies willfully lied about the bill."
    Oh, you mean like you willfully lied about buying 2 billion plus bullets and thousands of armored vehicles? You mean how you and the rest of the government willfully lied about there being no drone program at all, only to admit later that it does exist years later? Maybe maybe it's more similar to how you willfully lied about Benghazi, assassinating a leader in a sovereign country who wanted to change his currency to one backed by gold. He's sure one to talk about willfully lying.

"They claim that it would create some sort of Big Brother gun registry. Even though the bill did the opposite! This legislation in fact outlawed any registry."
    You see what he did there? He invoked the phrase "Big Brother." It causes an emotional reaction with sheeple and quickly demonizes those who support the 2nd amendment. Fortunately, not everyone are herds of sheep. Those who know history know that this is how it starts. Registration leads to confiscation. Why should we believe anything different when the establishment has a proven track record of being liars?

"Plain and simple right there in the text. But that didn't matter. And unfortunately, this pattern of spreading untruths about this legislation served a purpose."
    Spreading untruths? He goes on to say this was about politics. Politics?? It's about a little thing called the DAMN 2ND AMENDMENT! Stop trying to deceive us! It's amazing how he spins this thing and people just eat it up. We as citizens are supposed to be okay with new legislation like this because 33 people died? That leads me to my next thought.

These parents piss me off too. Yes, I'm very sorry they lost their kids. I mean that sincerely. It's tragic and I hope I never know that kind of pain; however, in their heads, they believe this legislation is necessary. This legislation would not have stopped their kids from getting shot. The guns belonged to his mother, not him. These parents are selfish! No, we don't get to pass gun laws because your kid got shot. If kids died because they got run over by some person on a rampage, do we get to ban cars, too?

This press conference made my blood boil. How many times would anyone else have to lie to you before you have a hard time believing what they say or at the very least question it? Why should it be different because it's the government doing it? Think about that.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Biden too. I mean. Does anyone actually believe he was legitimately weepy. Please. That's why I have a deep contempt for almost all politicians. They are all full of garbage and the fact that so many people believe their nonsense makes me sad
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's a real piece of **** (but so are most politicians). Nothing in these bills would of done anything to prevent sandy hook. They are just trying to earn political points as "the good guys" for 2014. Worst of all, they are using dead children as props, an all time low IMO.ed

edit: Obama is not stupid, he knows his voting block and he knows his enemies. He knows older males typically own guns and are more conservative. He also knows if he paints these people as heartless and out of touch, he will get the retards who no idea how government works to vote for democrats.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Obama is not stupid, he knows his voting block and he knows his enemies. He knows older males typically own guns and are more conservative. He also knows if he paints these people as heartless and out of touch, he will get the retards who no idea how government works to vote for democrats.
    A recent Gallup casts some doubt on who is actually "out of touch".

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/...wgztrgcbvw.gif

From the link, "The Nation's top problems": Economy (24%), unemployment (18%), dissatisfaction with government (16%), budget/debt (11%), healthcare (6%), immigration (4%) and education (4%) = 83%

For each person who thinks guns are the nation's top problem, over 20 believe government related issues are the nation's top problem.
    ďIím somewhat disappointed that more African Americans donít think for themselves and just go with whatever theyíre supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So are the chemicals in water the reason you think apples = oranges?

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    So are the chemicals in water the reason you think apples = oranges?
    Apples = Oranges because the soil is so ****ed up neither will grow.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    These government-can-do-no-right people are just as bad as left/right partisans. No, the government is not trying to subjugate us. No, they are not interested in lowering our IQ as a population (we're doing that on our own unfortunately). No, they aren't buying tanks to force us to be in our homes by 8 pm and do what they want. You believe you are being a free thinker, but anyone who wants to find conspiracies will find them. Look at stuff logically...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    These government-can-do-no-right people are just as bad as left/right partisans. No, the government is not trying to subjugate us. No, they are not interested in lowering our IQ as a population (we're doing that on our own unfortunately). No, they aren't buying tanks to force us to be in our homes by 8 pm and do what they want. You believe you are being a free thinker, but anyone who wants to find conspiracies will find them. Look at stuff logically...
    You say that based on what exactly? Just because mainstream news stations aren't reporting it for the most part doesn't make it opinion. None of this is my opinion. It's all declassified. The information is out there if you choose to look for it. It has nothing to do with logic.

So I ask again, what makes you think all the things I mentioned aren't going on?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol. just watching after the vote yesterday, one of the parents of the VT shooting yelled "shame". that word is commonly associated amonst douchey liberals when they are whining about why their broke ass unions cant get more of the publics $$$$. this furthers proves my point this is about politics.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    At least the 2nd amendment is holding up better than the rest. The total decimation of our liberties is the real shame here.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote