Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season opener at the CLE

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cleveland, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Correct ! Cadillac Ranch is no more. But anytthing on E4th is a sure bet :-)
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

BowlBus

Has anyone ever used BowlBus to get to a game/tailgate? Is it legit?
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Morgantown WV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Templarwd, a couple questions. I'll be driving up from WV on Sunday morning with my young son. I plan on riding the RTA Green Line from one of the last 2 stops at the end of the line. We'll probably get off at Tower City and walk to the stadium to take in some of the city and lake scenery before going into the stadium at 11. After the game, how long does it take to get onto the RTA? Would I be better walking to Tower City to catch the Green Line back, or just get it from the stadium? Also, we're sitting near the Fins tunnel. Is it pretty easy to get autographs?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cleveland, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhocs View Post
    Templarwd, a couple questions. I'll be driving up from WV on Sunday morning with my young son. I plan on riding the RTA Green Line from one of the last 2 stops at the end of the line. We'll probably get off at Tower City and walk to the stadium to take in some of the city and lake scenery before going into the stadium at 11. After the game, how long does it take to get onto the RTA? Would I be better walking to Tower City to catch the Green Line back, or just get it from the stadium? Also, we're sitting near the Fins tunnel. Is it pretty easy to get autographs?
    If you take RTA you can take the Waterfront line all the way to the stadium. A $5 day pass is good on any line, anytime until 3 the following AM. RTA will hinge on the score. If the Browns are getting stomped (let's hope) you won't have to wait long < 20min.

Not sure about autographs.

I'd reccommend the brunch at the Hard Rock. It's pricey ($19 adults $10 kids < 10) but excellent. And it's pretty family friendly. I'd also stay clear of W 6th St and the Muni lots wearing opposing gear, with a kid in tow.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Morgantown WV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Thanks for the suggestions. We'll be dressed like Richie....Incognito. I know most of the fans are great, but it only takes that one jackass. I'll save my gear for my first game in Miami, hopefully next year. Or the Super Bowl
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cleveland, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sunday's weather looks perfect but I'd reccomend a light jacket or sweatshirt. A 12mph wind on the lakefront wil make it feel more like the low-60's;

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...+OH+44199:4:US
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well...I survived the game! I was sitting Row 1 on the Goal line by the "Dawg Pound". The tailgate was fantastic with ALOT of Dolphins fans that showed up and stopped by! As soon as I got to my seat the heckling started against me, which was expected. One really drunk "lady" was calling me a 'fa****' about 40 times as she was walking away...my response was I shouted "WAY TO KEEP IT CLASSY CLEVELAND", then she went to security saying I provoked her. Security came down told me I needed to sit down and be quiet, even when other people around me(even Browns fans) were saying I wasn't doing anything it was her. As half time was about to start Security came and took me away from my seat to fill out a "incident report" which took around 25 minutes making me miss the 1st 5 minutes of the 3rd Quarter. As the 4th Quarter started the Browns fans started realizing what was about to happen and they started heckling me more which included spitting on me, throwing beer cans at me, french fries, nachos, and worse of all HITTING me in the back and side. I took it all with a grain of salt because I was in Enemy territory with Dolphins colors on but it got ridiculous. All of that was when Security was standing about 5 feet from me and they did NOTHING even when I told them. After the game, I went up to the security guard that questioned me and I was in good spirits because we won, turns out it was her 1st day and when I told her I had to write up an incident report she got pissed at me and called me an "as*hole" because she could lose her job...All in all it was an awesome day mixed with meeting some great people and a great game.

Attachment 11357Attachment 11358
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Morgantown WV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I was sitting beside the Dolphins tunnel. I was surprised at the number of Fins fans around me and at the game in general. The Browns fans around us were very friendly, as well as the stadium staff that I encountered. I had such a great time and can't wait to go back.
    Quote Quote