Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Could a Dolphins sex scandal be brewing?

1. -181
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    You're not allowed to have opinions anymore, friend. Didn't you get the memo?

Funniest thing I've seen on this subject is a Dolphins fan in another thread saying that he hopes the player in question is Cam Wake or Mike Wallace. Yeah, as Dolphins fans let's hope that video evidence proving that a Dolphins player committed a felony incriminates one of our best players just to make a few homophobes uncomfortable. I love identity politics.
    People can have opinions. Opinions are one thing but when they affect what another person can or cannot do that's a bit different.
    Quote Quote  

2. -182
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by eomdtbtr View Post
    It is actually pretty important to try and break down negative stereotypes of oppressed groups, not just let bigots spout nonsense unopposed.
    So the answer to making someone who is uncomfortable with homosexuals is to "expose" them as bigots? You don't change someone by putting them on the defensive.

Quote Quote  

3. -183
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Think of it like this, very short and simple. If you're a football player, would you want a female present (unless you are a pervert) while you are ass naked, wet in the shower? Both homosexuals and females obviously prefer males. You're an absolute moron for calling the players who would be uncomfortable in a scenario like that, "ignorant". There is a reason that it is universal that male and female restrooms, locker rooms, changing rooms etc are divided. Same goes for seeing a doctor of the same sex while being examined. It's a complete invasion of privacy. GET REAL.
    A wise man once told me: "Sometimes when you close your eyes, you can't see."

Quote Quote  

4. -184
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackDan13 View Post
    People can have opinions. Opinions are one thing but when they affect what another person can or cannot do that's a bit different.
    you do realize that what you're suggesting is to change one person but not the other? What's right and whats wrong can wholely be attributed to environment, and true change does not occur overnight.
    Quote Quote  

5. -185
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    So the answer to making someone who is uncomfortable with homosexuals is to "expose" them as bigots? You don't change someone by putting them on the defensive.
    No the answer is to show them the error of their ways, through logic of course. The issue with that however, is that homophobes don't generally listen to logic all that well (which is part of the reason which leads them to hold the opinions they do). But yes bigots should definitely be unmasked, regardless of what prejudice they hold.
    Quote Quote  

6. -186
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    you do realize that what you're suggesting is to change one person but not the other? What's right and whats wrong can wholely be attributed to environment, and true change does not occur overnight.
    Changing one person by trying to teach them some restraint and respect for other people? God forbid.
    Quote Quote  

7. -187
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lphan72 View Post
    who gives a ****? i dont get why gay people playing sports is such abig deal. god almighty
    It's d0lphan72!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

You know what cracks me up? How ppl all know homosexuality is a sin, yet pretend to be in SHOCK when ppl react shocked about someone coming out. Plz
    Quote Quote  

8. -188
    the annual ritual

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in a bottle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Well hello true colors! So nice to finally see you.
    few can handle the truth from a humanitarian, as their beliefs are either self-serving or myopic idealism.
    Quote Quote  

9. -189
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinMike View Post
    You're comparing music to sexuality? Wow, and I didn't think one could possibly make a worse comparison in a desperate attempt to prove a point. Thumbs me down all you want, but these men shower together and do the whole lot, I don't blame some for being uncomfortable with a homosexual lurking around. All the homosexual societies in history have failed, look it up. I don't want my kids growing up in a world where men dishing it out in public with each other is considered the norm. Color me old school, I don't give a ****, it's a life style, not a damn disease. Get over it.
    Agreed
    2014 stats!!!
    Wk#1. 12 carries 172yds 3tds. (48-50-5)
    Wk#2. 24 carries 56yds 2tds. (4) 93yd kick return td
    Wk#3. 14 carries 94yds 1 td (51)
    2013 season highlights!!!!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/185466...ights/84988396
    Kel Barnes #23
    Yr:Jr
    Weight:190
    Quote Quote  

10. -190
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope its Matt Moore. My girlfriend says he's cute so it'll be great to tease her that he's gay.
    Quote Quote